B I O
Three-year starter for the Jaguars and finished last year with 45 tackles and six sacks. He can bench press 325 pounds. Has taken unofficial visits to Georgia, Clemson, and Florida. Has camped at Tennessee, Alabama - Nike Camp, Auburn, and Georgia. He plans to major in sports management. Committed to UF on March 25th, his dad's birthday.
Loading the player...
Latest JaFar Mann News
- Will it ever end? -
- VT & ND about to experience different level of FB now that the oramge britches are being broke out -
- When will Clemson baseball schedule come out ?? -
- Foreman canceled his LSU trip for this weekend -
- Flash Gordon reinstated from drug suspension, again. Sad to -
- Gabe Devoe sighting -
- Buzz: Urban Meyer assembling 'What-If' staff to join him at -
- New CDC guidance: Are conferences going to amend protocol -
- I wonder if there are Vegas odds out there on a prop bet -
- Since last weekend was "rivalry weekend" here is a recycled -
- In 1930, the Southern Conference consisted of: -
- In basketball this year does anyone know why -
- No fans will be allowed at Rose Bowl... -
- TNET: WATCH Clemson confirms Saturday is an 'Orange Britches' game -
- I need some help re Gamecocks. -
- Click the link below to read more!