TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 150,677 members, 56,096 news articles and 28M forum posts.
B I O
Had 19 interceptions as a safety in his last three seasons at Berkeley High School...was a senior in '97 when he had 43 tackles and nine interceptions (three returned for touchdowns)...also had 22 receptions with four touchdowns as a senior, where Berkeley High was 11-3 and advanced to the state semi-finals...played in the South Carolina North/South All-Star game...also was an All-State and All-Region selection as a senoir...had two interceptions (one returned for touchdown), and four catches for 80 yards and a touchdown against Goose Creek...had 55 tackles and eight interceptions as a junior...also had two picks as a sophomore...lettered four times in football...coached by Jerry Brown at Berkeley High School...also an outstanding player on the hardwood, as he was an All-Lowcountry and All-Region selection as a senior...lettered four times in basketball...averaged 17 points and 13 rebounds per game as a senior...also lettered twice in baseball (played centerfield) and once in track...chose Clemson over South Carolina...PERSONAL: Second cousin of current Tiger receiver Mal Lawyer...his uncle, Riley McKelvey, played baseball at North Greenville College...born Johnathan Jamell McKelvey on Mar. 15, 1980.
No videos currently available.
Please send YouTube video links for this player to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Story with DJ's coach -
- Interesting information... -
- Is there any U.S. law more worthless and toothless than the -
- Every time -
- 92.9 here in Atlanta is now reporting half the story about.. -
- Just watched the FSU Covid presser & noticed something odd -
- TNET: Monday Interviews: Clemson players, coaches react to FSU postponement -
- I'm convinced Mike Norvell is the type of guy that puts his -
- Some other questions about the decision to postpone... -
- I will not sit idly by, I have decided to take action -
- So when TBalm gets chitcanned later today by his boss, I was -
- SEC Shorts Gettin In On The COVID Blowup -
- Who looks worse after this weekend? FSU or CU? -
- The reality is we can yell and scream about FSU or the ACC -
- On This Date: 1991 (14)Clemson- 41 South Carolina- 24 -
- Click the link below to read more!