TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 150,705 members, 56,136 news articles and 28M forum posts.
B I O
Top 100 player according to Scholastic Coach...first-team All-South as chosen by SportSouth...ranked as the ninth best offensive tackle in the nation by Max Emfinger's (1-15- 94) report...a top 100 player by Sporting News in the preseason for 1993...a top 100 player according to Tom Lemming...a top 30 player in the ACC area according to Lindy's...a member of the Dixie Dozen team chosen by the Orlando Sentinel...rated as the best offensive lineman in the Atlantic region by Bluechip Illustrated...Postell was on the all-state team and was selected to the Shrine Bowl team...named to the all-region team four years in a row...graded over 90% for the 1993 season...member of the 1994 SuperPrep All-American team, he is ranked as the sixth best offensive lineman in the nation...rated the fifth best football player in South Carolina by SuperPrep...member of the 1994 SuperPrep AllMidatlantic team...member of the All-Mid- Atlantic Coast team by Prep Football Report...number-11 offensive tackle in the nation by the The National Recruiting Advisor...named to the Schutt Sports Group's All-American High School Football Team selected by Scholastic Coach Magazine...played his high school football for legendary head
No videos currently available.
Please send YouTube video links for this player to email@example.com.
- Zaire Patterson -
- Am I condemed to Hades? -
- Our depth and quickness wore Purdue down. -
- This is very simple . . when Trapp is your worst player on . -
- Baehre hailed from my alma mater, UNC Asheville - what great -
- Been a long long long time coming... -
- TNET: Simms, Honor lead Clemson to Space Coast Challenge Championship -
- Congrats Tigers. You’re a stud Mr. Simms -
- Simms rally bounced back -
- Let's keep our boys isolated -
- Way to go fellas! -
- Great start to season.... -
- Did y'all know Purdue had a player that was 7'4"? -
- Good news -
- 21 fast break points -
- Click the link below to read more!