TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 149,970 members, 55,400 news articles and 27M forum posts.
B I O
A member of the Florida Super 24 ... chosen as the News/Sun-Sentinel's top 10 in Florida, the only wide receiver in that group ... led the state with 12 interceptions as a senior ... also caught 46 passes for 805 yards and 10 TDs ... one of the top 75 players in the southeast according to Max Emfinger ... a Blue Chip All-Southeast and third-team All-American ... also named All-Southeast by Tom Lemming and the G&W report ... an all-state choice of USA Today ... G&W Report also selected him to the all-state team and named him to their top 250 list ... Joe Terranova chose him to his Who's Who team ... an honorable mention All-America choice of Street & Smith ... helped lead Lincoln High School to the semifinals in the AAAA playoffs ... selected to play in the Florida North-South game ... as a junior, he was named second-team all-state, first-team all-conference and all-city ... had 40 receptions for 714 yards and 10 TDs as a junior ... also had 62 tackles, six interceptions, and three sacks that year ... played forward in basketball and averaged 16 points per game as a junior ... high jumped 6'6" and ran a 22.8 in the 200 meters in track ... attended Lincoln High School where he was coached by Steve Hardin ... born on 4-26-71.
No videos currently available.
Please send YouTube video links for this player to [email protected].
- It was good to see BIG JOHN SIMPSON in the game last night. -
- What is this world coming to? This is POTD?? -
- Clemson on the bad beats on SVP -
- Clemson West wins over NO -
- Tigers win -
- Clelin Ferrell -
- Renfrow has nice seal block there -
- Oh no Renfrow -
- AJ had a great showing against the Cowboys -
- Michael Jordan starting a -
- MNF watch espn2 - they will have Dabo and Saban on in second -
- Darn! I got tickets for the Sat game at the valley vs -
- Nfl -
- John Simpson just entered the game for the raiders -
- John Simpson playing for the Raiders now! -
- Click the link below to read more!