TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 149,920 members, 55,352 news articles and 27M forum posts.
B I O
Chosen All-American by Tom Lemming, SuperPrep and Max Emfinger ... ranked as the third best running and passing quarterback in the nation by Max Emfinger...rated as the SuperPrep Dixie Player-of-the-Year... ranked as one of the top three option quarterbacks in the country by Tom Lemming... Meridian County Player-of-the-Year ... selected to play in the Mississippi All-Star game... selected to play in the Mississippi -Alabama All-Star game...passed for over 1,200 yards and 10 touchdowns...a strong rushing QB as he gained over 500 yards and 12 touchdowns... selected to the all-state, all-county and All-South teams... named one of the South's top 50 prospects by the Atlanta Constitution....had seven rushes for 33 yards in the Mississippi-Alabama All-Star Game, where he was a teammate of '92 Clemson signee Chris Richardson...Mississippi gained a 17-14 victory in the contest, marking the first time the squad had ever defeated Alabama...a first-team all-state choice in baseball, hitting .395 with 11 home runs and 56 runs batted in... Meridian advanced to the finals of the state playoffs...a 13th-round draft pick of the Minnesota Twins...has been timed at 4.5 in the 40.
No videos currently available.
Please send YouTube video links for this player to [email protected].
- Cade Mayes transferring, maybe Germans? -
- Is it too late for Beach Music Friday... -
- Lol @ Shaun Wade -
- parking pass info from Iptay if you need it -
- Is tomorrow Military Appreciation day? -
- Willy Korn -
- Who would love to see Potter Break CFB FG distance Record -
- Will Venables use a 3 man front or 4 man front tomorrow? -
- The Teal Field is... -
- Unofficial Military Appreciation Day tomorrow? -
- R.I.P. #8 Larry Wilson -
- Band on the hill -
- Cryin' Day, O-Cry-O State, 0-4-0 State.... -
- With DJ being probably being our starting QB vs Georgia in 1st 2021 game in CLT -
- I just have to say that it’s awesome to see -
- Click the link below to read more!