TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 150,677 members, 56,096 news articles and 28M forum posts.
B I O
Junior College transfer who originally signed with Clemson in 2002…defensive MVP of the Shrine Bowl in December of 2001…SuperPrep All-American coming out of high school…spent 2002 and 2003 seasons at Southwest Mississippi Junior College…had 60 solo tackles, nine sacks, an interception and two forced fumbles in 2003…rated as a top 100 junior college player by collegefootballnews.com…ranked as 11th best defensive tackle in the nation among junior college players by collegefootballnews.com…received a three-star rating from that service…played his high school football at Hannah-Pamplico High School in Johnsonville, SC…South Carolina Sports Report Class A Defensive Player of the Year in 2001…USA Today preseason All-American for 2001…All-Pee Dee Area by WBTW…recorded 152 tackles and eight sacks his senior year of high school…forced four fumbles and recovered two…rushed for 1002 yards on just 110 carries as a fullback, he also caught nine passes for 284 yards…added 307 yards on kickoff returns…scored 27 touchdowns on offense during his senior season of high school…played for Stan Drawdy at Hannah-Pamplico
No videos currently available.
Please send YouTube video links for this player to email@example.com.
- Moving on -
- I wonder what happened to Mike Norvell? -
- Pick An NFL Quarterback Past Or Present --- -
- Hunter Johnson -
- TNET: Clemson-Virginia Tech game time placed on 6-day hold -
- Experiment in how weak the ACC office is... -
- Story with DJ's coach -
- Interesting information... -
- Is there any U.S. law more worthless and toothless than the -
- Every time -
- 92.9 here in Atlanta is now reporting half the story about.. -
- Just watched the FSU Covid presser & noticed something odd -
- TNET: Monday Interviews: Clemson players, coaches react to FSU postponement -
- I'm convinced Mike Norvell is the type of guy that puts his -
- Some other questions about the decision to postpone... -
- Click the link below to read more!