TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 149,920 members, 55,352 news articles and 27M forum posts.
B I O
A late signee who must come the farthest distance to play for the Tigers, all the way from Waimanalo, Hawaii a 1985 graduate of Kailua High School ... earned three letters on the gridiron while playing under the direction of coach Alex Kane ... also lettered twice in wrestling ... in fact, in 1984 he went undefeated in the 202-pound division and capped that sensational year with a state championship in his weight class ... older brother, George J. Smith, was selected most valuable football player for Colorado in 1985 and now plays defensive end for the Canadian Football League's Montreal Allouettes ... born 6/8/66 in Honolulu, HI.
No videos currently available.
Please send YouTube video links for this player to [email protected].
- Cade Mayes transferring, maybe Germans? -
- Is it too late for Beach Music Friday... -
- Lol @ Shaun Wade -
- parking pass info from Iptay if you need it -
- Is tomorrow Military Appreciation day? -
- Willy Korn -
- Who would love to see Potter Break CFB FG distance Record -
- Will Venables use a 3 man front or 4 man front tomorrow? -
- The Teal Field is... -
- Unofficial Military Appreciation Day tomorrow? -
- R.I.P. #8 Larry Wilson -
- Band on the hill -
- Cryin' Day, O-Cry-O State, 0-4-0 State.... -
- With DJ being probably being our starting QB vs Georgia in 1st 2021 game in CLT -
- I just have to say that it’s awesome to see -
- Click the link below to read more!