Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Tigers made impression on Auburn QB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,091

Football Update: Tigers made impression on Auburn QB

Sep 18, 2011, 10:55 PM

Tigers made impression on Auburn QB

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: Tigers made impression on Auburn QB

Sep 18, 2011, 11:04 PM

The fact is that, after about a quarter and a half, Clemson put a serious beat down on the Auburn Tigers, and they had no answers. They did not even try to call a time out near the end to try to give themselves a lsat ditch chance at making a comeback. They had no answers as Clemson dominated every phase of the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sure did a great job of "shutting up fans on the road"

Sep 18, 2011, 11:06 PM

tool....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: sure did a great job of "shutting up fans on the road"

Sep 19, 2011, 7:51 AM

I'd forgotten that little quip he, or another player, made. I think I heard Trotter mention that some of it (their problem) was crowd noise. But I thought they were used to those unbelievable sec fans, and unbelievable sec stadiums, and unbelievable sec speed. Hmmm!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He should've used SEC snap counts to stop us***

Sep 19, 2011, 8:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Tigers made impression on Auburn QB ]

Sep 19, 2011, 1:37 AM

WOW a QB bashing his O-Line (not really but he did send little jab at them for not blocking). Bad idea when u have 8 or 9 games left and u need your hogs!!!!

Sep 19, 2011, 7:57 AM

It wasn,t so much that they didn't play well, it was more that we played better - a lot better as the game went on, and our adjustments fixed the problems, but they had no answers. Clemson is, and can be, a very tough out when we play our best, and I think we are getting tougher. At least it looked that way Saturday. If we play that way each week, we will be a very good team by the end of the season, and next year should be even better.

Adjustments and Toughness

Sep 19, 2011, 11:57 AM

seemed to be the key. I knew if the defense found the key the offense wopuld get points. Love it when a plan works!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Adjustments and Toughness

Sep 20, 2011, 10:22 PM

Me too!

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,091
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic