Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: ESPN's view of QB Chad Kelly at NFTC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 3,147

Recruit Update: ESPN's view of QB Chad Kelly at NFTC

May 21, 2011, 8:49 AM

ESPN's view of QB Chad Kelly at NFTC

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: ESPN's view of QB Chad Kelly at NFTC

May 21, 2011, 9:14 AM

We all know that the film we see of the HS kids are the best film they have. Kelly's best film is of a HS kid that has tons of up side. If we were so lucky to land this kid, I think he would be for Clemson, what Cam Newton was for Auburn. Big Smile, but with out all the BS following behind Cam and dad. Futher more, I don't believe Kelly could be bought for no amount of money. Real class can't be bought!!! Lets all of Clemson nation let it be known how welcome Kelly and family would be as a part of the Clemson Family. With the recievers we have now, Kelly's athletic ability would move Clemson into one of the top 10 programs in the country very quickly.
Chad Kelly, if one of your goals is to bring a tradition rich program to the top, there is no need to look any futher than Clemson University. GOOOOO TIGERSSSSSS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2011, 10:05 AM

Are you just speculating on his character or do you actually know him? I ask because before he was at high school in Buffalo he was at Red Lion, PA. He moved after he was kicked off the team. He doesn't have too many fans in that area and was considered a very disrespectful and entitled kid. He would always bring up his uncle's when questioned on anything. If you google his name with Red Lion football you will find a lot of people that don't like him.

I'm not saying that he is going to be a problem or that he hasn't grown up yet. I'm just saying that he isn't the perfect kid that you describing right there.

I think he and the QB from Colorado are my two favorites that I would like to land at Clemson.

The Colorodo kid doesnt even have us in his narrowed list***

May 21, 2011, 11:28 AM

Guess Clemson better not

May 21, 2011, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: ESPN's view of QB Chad Kelly at NFTC ]

Put him in a dark room.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The reason this country has a future.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO

May 26, 2011, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: ESPN's view of QB Chad Kelly at NFTC ]

I know what you meant, but "don't believe (he) could be bought for no amount of money" literally means that some amount of money would be required to be bought, since "no" amount wouldn't do it.

Yeah, I'm the grammar police or whatever snappy crap comes back my way. I couldn't (not "could") care less.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

Replies: 5
| visibility 3,147
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic