Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: ESPN's Greg McElroy, Joey Galloway preview Clemson-NC State showdown
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: ESPN's Greg McElroy, Joey Galloway preview Clemson-NC State showdown

Sep 28, 2022, 11:12 AM

WATCH: ESPN's Greg McElroy, Joey Galloway preview Clemson-NC State showdown

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

McElroy quote

Sep 28, 2022, 11:26 AM

"QBs dont mind wet balls" take note ladies

They cover the ACC better than the ACCN, & it's frustrating.

Sep 28, 2022, 11:38 AM

This may be a little off-topic, but I still wish the ACC's own media hosts could get this kind of production value when covering the league & its biggest games.

It's honestly a bit frustrating to watch SEC & B1G guys like this do a better job covering the ACC than even Clemson alums who exclusively cover the league. I love Eric MacLain, for example, but I struggle to make it through an entire episode because of the atrocious audio and video quality.

It's such an easy, inexpensive fix that it's hard not to notice every time now, know what I mean?

Re: TNET: WATCH: ESPN's Greg McElroy, Joey Galloway preview Clemson-NC State showdown

Sep 28, 2022, 11:41 AM

I think it’s funny that they think it will be more difficult for Clemson players to “get up” for this game because we just came off an emotionally exhausting win…..

What about the fact that we lost to them last year which sealed us not going to the ACC championship for the first time in 8 years, and the way NC State has been running their mouths since last years game???

Tigers by 24

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Revenge

Sep 28, 2022, 12:01 PM

I was a little surprised they didn't mention the revenge factor outright, too.

***No Thanks ***

Sep 28, 2022, 12:16 PM

NM

Re: TNET: WATCH: ESPN's Greg McElroy, Joey Galloway preview Clemson-NC State showdown

Sep 28, 2022, 1:45 PM

Which the run defense being strength on both sides I see this one coming down to which QB makes the most plays… of course field position will be huge so hopefully our punting is much improved this week. We already know we got the best fg kicker in college so just get it over the 50 and we got a shot at points

Sep 28, 2022, 8:52 PM

It’ll be a cold place in Hades when I give a rats back side about anything McElroy thinks. I heard that idiot say it takes a QB years to learn how to adapt to go under center, uh, try about 15 minutes Einstein. That dude was a garbage QB and a worse announcer

He beams over Clemson lately

Sep 29, 2022, 9:12 AM

I hear you, but I listened to his podcast this week for the Clemson part (I do that with a lot of places, especially during WCCP commercial breaks).

His analysis of our squad was positive and spot-on. I enjoyed it. Felt more candid than the regular shows like in the clip above, so it felt more sincere, particularly about DJU & Shipley & how great they are.

Re: He beams over Clemson lately

Sep 29, 2022, 4:17 PM

I can't stand his on air personality (mannerisms and the SEC homer in him) but the guy does his homework and really does have good analysis, cannot take that away from him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2022, 4:13 PM

They did not talk about last year as a motivator for Clemson or the home field advantage... this is new territory (being in a top 10 matchup on National TV) for NC State. Going to be a hard fought game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic