Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: The story of Ella Bresee isn't over, her impact will be felt by everyone she touched
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

TNET: The story of Ella Bresee isn't over, her impact will be felt by everyone she touched

Sep 15, 2022, 12:24 PM

The story of Ella Bresee isn't over, her impact will be felt by everyone she touched

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: The story of Ella Bresee isn't over, her impact will be felt by everyone she touched

Sep 15, 2022, 12:32 PM

Good job DHood. I have no other words. Just tears.

Re: TNET: The story of Ella Bresee isn't over, her impact will be felt by everyone she touched

Sep 15, 2022, 1:12 PM

Great story, David. Never forget Ella and her great battle, and beautiful character and smile... God has a new angel sitting with him and Jesus...

Sep 15, 2022, 12:33 PM

Good job with this David

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2022, 12:39 PM

Thanks David and prayers to the family !!!

Sep 15, 2022, 12:47 PM

Heartfelt sympathies and love for the Bresee family.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most inspirational article I've ever read on T-Net

Sep 15, 2022, 12:51 PM

Cried for Ella and prayed for the who;e family. Thanks David Hood.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2022, 1:06 PM

What a fantastic piece David! Thank you and heartfelt prayers to the Bresee family.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2022, 1:14 PM

Thank you so much for this article although it was tough trying to read the whole article. Prayers for the Bresee’s.

Sep 16, 2022, 8:49 AM

Heartfelt prayers for the Bresee family. Her courage and the family's support during this awful time are beyond inspirational. And at some point in the near future, when the grief begins to ebb, I pity the poor sap who has to line up across from #11. Rest in peace Ella.

thanks for sharing

Sep 15, 2022, 1:24 PM

this one really hit home.

Sep 15, 2022, 1:31 PM

What a well written article this was. Very insightful and well said. Great job!! Fly high Ella!!!

Sep 15, 2022, 2:17 PM

Wonderful piece written! Prayers to the whole family. So very sad!!

As the Queen said: "Grief is the price you pay for love"

Sep 15, 2022, 2:36 PM

God Speed E11A, we have your back as well!

Sep 15, 2022, 2:50 PM

Very well done David! One of, if not the, best articles you’ve ever written!

Sep 15, 2022, 2:52 PM

Amazingly written article ????

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2022, 4:06 PM

Thanks David this helped bring a little smile to a sad day. Prayers for the family.

Great article, David!

Sep 15, 2022, 4:31 PM

Thank you also for sharing your story about losing your sister when you were a young man. I’m sorry you went through that.

Continued prayers for the Bresee family.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: TNET: What really matters

Sep 15, 2022, 4:31 PM

is not how long you live your life but how you live your life. With out a doubt this young child of God lived with a fierce determination, no quitting, no slacking off, love.strength, courage and a never give up attitude. And it wasn't done on a football field. Like it was said, there are more critical important things than football. May God welcome her into his arms and bless all the family until they meet again.

Sep 15, 2022, 4:40 PM

Like you said, DHood, nothing I can say matters.
But I have to say it anyway. What a heartbreak!
Prayers and best wishes to all the Bresee family and friends.

Sep 15, 2022, 5:22 PM

Tough time for the family and friends, May God’s peace comfort you forever in your loss.

Sep 15, 2022, 6:23 PM

David Hood here making me tear up. A wonderful right up. Rest in peace Ella.

Sep 15, 2022, 7:40 PM

Incredibly well said.

Sep 15, 2022, 11:24 PM

I feel compelled to send my condolences to the Bresee family and to the Clemson family in general. That young lady was taken far too soon, cancer sucks.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic