Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Practice Notes: Elliott says Ajou reminds him of Nuk Hopkins, freshman LB shines
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Practice Notes: Elliott says Ajou reminds him of Nuk Hopkins, freshman LB shines

Aug 10, 2021, 8:27 PM

Practice Notes: Elliott says Ajou reminds him of Nuk Hopkins, freshman LB shines

Tuesday marked the fourth practice of August camp, a practice that ended just as the weather sirens activated and a huge storm rolled over the campus and football facility. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Practice Notes: Elliott says Ajou reminds him of Nuk Hopkins, freshman LB shines

Aug 10, 2021, 8:38 PM

When I read the headline I thought “we’ll, if he catches like Nuk, he must be starting”. Then I read “the rest of the story”. Still, he’s going to be a monster once he gets it all down. Pulling for that young guy! The kind of depth the Tigers are building at receiver will pay great dividends.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a Scary Thought ( for opponents ) that must be.

Aug 10, 2021, 8:45 PM

Man, if this kid is a bigger, faster Nuk Hopkins just wrap your secondary up in bubble wrap then bring out the toaster!

If Coach Elliott means he catches everything; man you can't beat that! If he can learn a bit of technique to go along with those hands and athleticism - "forget about it"!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get better every day! Love what I'm hearing from camp!

Aug 10, 2021, 8:43 PM

Go Tigers!!!

Re: Get better every day! Love what I'm hearing from camp!

Aug 11, 2021, 3:20 AM

Yep, you can feel the positive vibes this camp. Reminds me of a few years ago when Tigernet was oohing and awing at camp before the 2019 NC year.

Ajou is pushing Ngata? Hmmm

Aug 10, 2021, 10:26 PM

This can be looked at two ways. I'm very encouraged about Ajou.

I have no doubt about Ngata's ability. It's his AVAILability.

Re: TNET: Practice Notes: Elliott says Ajou reminds him of Nuk Hopkins, freshman LB shines

Aug 11, 2021, 8:24 AM

Yes but, everything coming out of camp is just coach speak intending to build confidence with the ones doing well, and to kick start the ones that has high potential, Go Tigers!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic