Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Deshaun Watson absent from second-straight camp practice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: Deshaun Watson absent from second-straight camp practice

Aug 4, 2021, 3:00 PM

Deshaun Watson absent from second-straight camp practice

Another day, another development on the Deshaun Watson front in 2021. Watson's tumultuous offseason started with reports of his demand for a trade from the Houston Texans, then multiple serious allegations of sexual assault and impropriety over lawsuits and criminal complaints, and now more indicati Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Deshaun Watson absent from second-straight camp practice

Aug 4, 2021, 4:32 PM

Just maybe the Texass FB organization should payoff the prostitutes that I'm convinced someone connected to that organization aligned themselves with that immoral, unconscionable attorney, Bithchby, that gathered up those prostitutes, and guided them in a way of making the sexual harassment claims against DW4. That is if they are serious about getting as much as they can from a trade with DW4 bc, any, and everybody that could afford such a trade, the lawsuits make that trade about impossible until his name has been cleared. And if they don't do that, to most, it would just show that their intentions was to destroy DW4's future in the NFL....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2021, 8:36 PM

Lol, I'll give you credit for one thing. You have NO problem with saying what's on your mind.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2021, 4:44 AM

I like it because you know exactly where he stands right or wrong. Nothing wrong with differing opinions on a forum!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Aug 5, 2021, 7:27 AM

His theories on this are entertaining. It's hard to believe he believes what he posts. If he does, it moves from entertaining to sad.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2021, 10:28 AM

Says the guy not convinced Hershel Walker was bought by UGA…

Aug 5, 2021, 11:34 AM

I only asked for some evidence of it. There is as much evidence that church up there is funneling money to Clemson players you guys have Herschel was paid. I can just assume it and claim it. As a guy here once told me after I pushed for his "obvious" evidence Kirby was cheating, "I don't have to tell you."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 5, 2021, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Deshaun Watson absent from second-straight camp practice ]

He’s infrequently wrong too!

Aug 5, 2021, 10:36 AM

I'm starting to get tired of the drama around this. Let the kid piece his life back together.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic