Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: 4-star legacy recruit has Clemson in top schools
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 51

TNET: 4-star legacy recruit has Clemson in top schools

Jun 6, 2021, 2:22 PM

4-star legacy recruit has Clemson in top schools

Trevor Etienne will look to make a name for himself at the college level after his brother Travis Etienne rewrote the record books in Clemson. The younger Etienne has Clemson in the mix after releasing his top-10 schools on Sunday, also including Penn State, Georgia, Florida State, Florida, Alabama, Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: 4-star legacy recruit has Clemson in top schools

Jun 6, 2021, 2:28 PM

I love this kid & hope we land him! He is quicker & more skilled in close quarters than his brother but not as fast on the top end.

He’s a perfect fit for Clemson & he doesn’t have to be Travis. I hope he realizes the value of being with Dabo & crew.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 6, 2021, 3:07 PM

I love this kid too and hope we can land him.......but would you really want to "follow" your brother at a school where he set all of the rushing records in Clemson history?....I doubt he will come to Clemson. Hope I am wrong.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2021, 3:11 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: 4-star legacy recruit has Clemson in top schools ]

I'm probably wrong, but he does seem to have good speed in open space!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dont think its the record books or filling shoes

Jun 6, 2021, 9:56 PM

The fact that Travis came back for a 4th year speaks volumes. That meant he was happy, knew that another year was going to help him grow into a better player and ultimately led to being a 1st rounder. Im sure that those things have been brought to young Trevor's attention. How many guys look at the record books and say I think I can go there and break records?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dont think its the record books or filling shoes

Jun 6, 2021, 9:56 PM

The fact that Travis came back for a 4th year speaks volumes. That meant he was happy, knew that another year was going to help him grow into a better player and ultimately led to being a 1st rounder. Im sure that those things have been brought to young Trevor's attention. How many guys look at the record books and say I think I can go there and break records?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Cookie Monster will fight tooth and nail for this one.

Jun 6, 2021, 10:55 PM

He does NOT want to see history repeat itself with another local kid getting away.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic