Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Tony Elliott says city of Jacksonville is getting two great human beings
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

TNET: Tony Elliott says city of Jacksonville is getting two great human beings

May 7, 2021, 8:01 AM

Tony Elliott says city of Jacksonville is getting two great human beings

Clemson offensive coordinator Tony Elliott says Jacksonville is getting two great football players in quarterback Trevor Lawrence and running back Travis Etienne, but the city and the franchise are getting even better human beings.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They got where they are in different ways. Trevor has been

May 7, 2021, 8:09 AM

tagged as a Superstar from middle school onward. Travis burst onto the college scene sort of unexpectedly. But now, both are humble stars who would rather deflect the praise onto their teammates, and have a huge will to win.

Urban didn't draft Travis by accident. He knows ETN is a multipurpose back, who can be used in a lot of ways to help his offense. But, as well, he gives Trevor a friendly face in the building, and vice versa, as they both make the transition to being multimillionaire pro football players.

Oscar Meyer might just make it in this coaching thing. Not bad for an ex-TV announcer. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Tony Elliott says city of Jacksonville is getting two great human beings

May 7, 2021, 12:28 PM

Hate in so many ways to see Urban get any credit for the success of these Clemson grates in the NFL but I wish the greatest success for them both.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic