Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson drops in ESPN post-spring rankings
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson drops in ESPN post-spring rankings

May 4, 2021, 11:16 AM

Clemson drops in ESPN post-spring rankings

There was some movement in ESPN's post-spring college football rankings, with Clemson dropping a couple spots. The Tigers, after ranking No. 1 previously, slipped to No. 4 in the power rankings. "The post-Lawrence era begins with one of the most highly anticipated openers in recent memory -- against Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you don't want to read the whole article I'll

May 4, 2021, 11:28 AM

Summarize.

Nfl draft us over. ESPN needs to find a way to get more clicks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: If you don't want to read the whole article I'll

May 4, 2021, 1:58 PM

Right now we are only as good as our last game and that was pretty bad. The Georgia game is HUGE and if we are going to contend for the Playoffs, we have to win because our schedule sucks the rest of the season. Buckle up for big boy football.

May 4, 2021, 3:39 PM

Pathetic loser. Why are you so obsessed with Clemson's schedule? You bring it up in every comment. Shouldn't you be worrying about your #####' schedule?

May 4, 2021, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Re: If you don't want to read the whole article I'll ]

Pathetic loser. Why are you so obsessed with Clemson's schedule? You bring it up in every comment. Shouldn't you be worrying about your #####' schedule?

Wouldn't be footbal if some 1 wasn't posting

May 6, 2021, 8:52 AM [ in reply to Re: If you don't want to read the whole article I'll ]

That clemson can't make the playoffs with 1 loss.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Wouldn't be footbal if some 1 wasn't posting

May 6, 2021, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Re: If you don't want to read the whole article I'll ]

That clemson can't make the playoffs with 1 loss.

Re: TNET: Clemson drops in ESPN post-spring rankings

May 4, 2021, 11:30 AM

UGA is the greatest offseason, locker room, football team in history. It’s too bad they have to actually play games, if they could just take their May rankings they could have about a dozen National Championships. There’s a reason the term “dogging it” exists.

May 4, 2021, 1:23 PM

Yeppers, UGA and USUC are the best championship teams every off season, and their trophy case is full of ghost championships still waiting to be won on the field....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 4, 2021, 1:35 PM

the coots can't even win the offseason. With no post-season, all they have is a pre-season and that is just the time they use for a coaching search. Even then, the Garnet & Black game results in a 0-2 record.

Between their final game of the season in November to their first game in September, they can't get a win. Seriously, their schedule is 3 months long. Even recruits with "W" as their middle initial are lost.

Seriously, google "South Carolina picked to win SEC football" and the internet just laughs at you. Goes "nope" 6th... in the lEast. That includes Tennessee working a drive-thru

May 4, 2021, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson drops in ESPN post-spring rankings ]

Agree!
The media every single year tries to wish the Dawgs a championship. Unfortunately, they actually have to play the games and proceeds to pull a “Georgia” at least once or twice a year...

I like it

May 4, 2021, 11:42 AM

Clemson going into the opener vs UGA as the underdog ... I just don’t know how DJ, Bresee, Murphy and Davis can compete against those dominant dawgs. LOL.

Dabo and BV can take it from here. We are in very good hands.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 4, 2021, 12:21 PM

As usual, I like being the underdog too. Let’s put Georgia at number 1 going into our game. That helps us much more that us being number 1. We know we want be the 1 seed unless everyone losses except us anyway.

Love to beat UGA by 25-30 with them being number 1. DJ with a running game will smoke them with Ross, Ajou, Ngata , Marshall & our abundance of wealth at WR. It’s going to be a great year Offensively but even better for our returning wealth at Defense plus the influx of experienced youth.

It’s going to be something like 45 to 17 unless we come out ready to play & make it worse like 48-16.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 4, 2021, 10:02 PM

Ah cut the sh*t...this game will be close because our OL is pure crap...plain and simple.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

OU jumped to No. 1 after adding 6 FBS-level transfers...

May 4, 2021, 12:29 PM

Welcome to college football free agency.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Exactly...***

May 4, 2021, 12:51 PM

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Exactly...***

May 4, 2021, 1:27 PM

And only goes down from here. As someone else previously stated, it's non stop recruiting from here on out.

Btw- OKC ooc schedule

Tulane
Western Carolina
Nebraska

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Exactly...***

May 4, 2021, 7:58 PM

There has to be some kind of major tampering rule put in place with severe infractions. Not that the NCAA would do anything.

Yep. Equivalent of Miami Marlins buying a championship. Whatever works I guess??***

May 4, 2021, 1:37 PM [ in reply to OU jumped to No. 1 after adding 6 FBS-level transfers... ]

OU jumped to #1 in a meaningless Poll after adding 6 FBS-level

May 4, 2021, 2:01 PM [ in reply to OU jumped to No. 1 after adding 6 FBS-level transfers... ]

transfers. Welcome to college football free agency.

Re: OU jumped to No. 1 after adding 6 FBS-level transfers...

May 5, 2021, 12:01 AM [ in reply to OU jumped to No. 1 after adding 6 FBS-level transfers... ]

This might work in our favor when the recruits want to go to a place guys aren’t going to transfer in to take ur job!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let’s Go Tigers!

May 4, 2021, 12:32 PM

I would agree - tain't like it used to be.

May 4, 2021, 12:41 PM

When are they going to learn about Oklahoma?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 4, 2021, 5:28 PM

Learning is illegal in Oklahoma which is also the same reason people live in Oklahoma. ??

Re: You might be surprised at the number of Tigers living in

May 5, 2021, 6:54 AM

OK!………..

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When the crisis arises the time for preparedness has passed.

Could lead to most coaches hating each other

May 4, 2021, 8:06 PM

Recruiting is one thing, but when you are recruiting guys on a current roster you can’t tell me there is not going to be issues.

This is the beginning of the slow demise of CFB unless. Always will be around but the popularity will decline as they turn us die hard CFB fans off.

Just look at men’s basketball as a reference point. I have not watched the tournament when Clemson is not playing in years.

Really sad.

Re: Could lead to most coaches hating each other

May 5, 2021, 12:05 AM

Then you don’t watch much for sure! Some of these guys love not being good in Basketball because it’s better than it was.

Imagine if we started Softball with this standard!

I would love to see Clemson be a top Basketball destination. We need a vision for the program that involves striving to be the best!

Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic