Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Tough Klubnik earns Elite 11 invite despite injured throwing shoulder
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 51

TNET: Tough Klubnik earns Elite 11 invite despite injured throwing shoulder

Apr 19, 2021, 8:01 AM

Tough Klubnik earns Elite 11 invite despite injured throwing shoulder

No one should question Cade Klubnik’s toughness. No one. Especially after Klubnik, still rehabbing a torn AC joint in his throwing shoulder, threw 250 passes Sunday and earned an invite to the Elite 11 Finals later this summer. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clubbing for Klubnick!

Apr 19, 2021, 8:19 AM

Disclaimer: I am a Bohemian beer drinker, whiskey ain't in my pervue. I am sure you whiskey con-neesy-yours will turn up your noses at something as mundane as Canadian Club.

https://youtu.be/yQJX2xODA38

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clubbing for Klubnick!

Apr 19, 2021, 10:13 AM

As Matter of fact, if I don't have any Crown on the rocks to drink, Canadian Club is my 2nd, and only other choice if there isn't any Crown. The smoothness of those blended whiskeys are very close to the same with my taste buds!!!! Crown, Canadian Club, or nothing. With beer, it's Bud Light, and my 2nd choice beer is nothing but a Bud Light!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clubbing for Klubnick!

Apr 19, 2021, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Clubbing for Klubnick! ]

What I really like about Klubnik is he is a proven winner - like Trevor was before he came to Clemson. You can add weight and mend shoulders but you have to bring your own desire and commitment to win. I’m glad we got this guy rather than the one from Tennessee.

Re: TNET: Tough Klubnik earns Elite 11 invite despite injured throwing shoulder

Apr 19, 2021, 9:04 AM

Fine looking young man, too! Praying for his continued healing and strength...

Apr 19, 2021, 10:20 AM

Cade Klubnik seems to be able to change directions pretty well, he also seems to have pretty quick feet. But like when Trevor came to Clemson, Klubnik also looks like he will need to put on some muscle weight bc, he looks to be to thin for a college level QB....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2021, 1:03 PM

So I just have to ask. What’s the long term prognosis of a torn AC in the throwing shoulder? Is this as risky as what Willie Korn dealt with? It would seem Cade is the expected starter after DJ unless we get something special from one of the two incoming freshman. Personally I don’t think Chandler will pass up the MLB opportunity.

Replies: 6
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic