Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney says Tigers are looking to "get that edge" heading into spring break
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Swinney says Tigers are looking to "get that edge" heading into spring break

Mar 12, 2021, 8:01 AM

Swinney says Tigers are looking to "get that edge" heading into spring break

The first half of spring practice is in the books and the team now takes a break from both school and the practice field. Head coach Dabo Swinney heads into the break loving what he’s seen out of his roster. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Swinney says Tigers are looking to "get that edge" heading into spring break

Mar 12, 2021, 12:30 PM

Dabo mentioning Jeremiah Trotter, he is a recruit that I watched his HS film when he committed, and I'm not surprised to hear his name coming up early. In one of his film, he put a hit on the ball carrier so hard, that the ball ended up a good 20 yards away from where he made the tackle. For sure this kids is pretty fast, and he will bring the pain when he catches up to whoever has the ball, and they better hold onto the ball bc, when he lays the wood to them, he will separate them from the ball. He will be special, and I'm sure that BV, and the coaches love his intensity and his ability!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love Spring and Spring Practice

Mar 12, 2021, 12:38 PM

And love Dabo’s approach and pure read on who is standing out and showing progress.

It looks like Wiggins, Ajou, Shipley, Mafah, Trotter, Collins’ twins and other true freshman are really bringing it. Bodes well for the future! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Love Spring and Spring Practice

Mar 12, 2021, 12:43 PM

Nice piece here on Shipley, he wanted to be a Tiger, and there is no doubt it, he is a Clemson man!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FL6L9zK8VY

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why are we wasting our time "coaching" up Tye Herbstreit?***

Mar 12, 2021, 1:05 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's an odd question to ask about a player in Dabo's

Mar 12, 2021, 1:20 PM

program. No one is considered dead weight at Clemson, right?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Why are we wasting our time "coaching" up Tye Herbstreit?***

Mar 12, 2021, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Why are we wasting our time "coaching" up Tye Herbstreit?*** ]

Great question, but it maybe time for kirk to write another check!!!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic