Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: ESPN's Kiper breaks down draft prospects of Etienne, Rodgers, Powell and Carman
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: ESPN's Kiper breaks down draft prospects of Etienne, Rodgers, Powell and Carman

Mar 1, 2021, 2:18 PM

ESPN's Kiper breaks down draft prospects of Etienne, Rodgers, Powell and Carman

Everyone knows that Trevor Lawrence is likely to be the No. 1 overall pick in next month’s NFL Draft, and Clemson fans might have to wait until day two of the draft to hear the name called of another Tiger. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Etienne, Rodgers, Powell and Carman

Mar 1, 2021, 2:26 PM

sounds like a law firm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: TNET: ESPN's Kiper breaks down draft prospects of Etienne, Rodgers, Powell and Carman

Mar 1, 2021, 3:02 PM

I'm betting that Carman's handlers/advisors didn't have him as a 3rd or 4th round pick.

Re: TNET: ESPN's Kiper breaks down draft prospects of Etienne, Rodgers, Powell and Carman

Mar 1, 2021, 3:49 PM

Harris had a decent year but I just don’t see him being better than ETN. Probably just biased

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2021, 5:29 PM

I think you may be if I'm being honest. I love me some ETNx and there is no one I would rather see suit up, but Harris is GOOD. i think he is the best back to come out of Bama since Saban is there tbh. He can run with power, has some wiggle, catches well, and I have seen him ABSOLUTELY take over games and be the bell cow. Two seasons ago when they lost to LSU and Aubbie it was him that actually kept them in the games. Dude just willed them down the field. ETN is better in space to he sure, but Najee Harrus will he a baller if he ends up somewhere that is decent. It still wouldn't shock me to see him drop to a 2nd round because so few RBs are taken high anymore, but I think Mel was fair with all of his assessments, especially Carman.

Mar 1, 2021, 8:39 PM

I think you may be if I'm being honest. I love me some ETNx and there is no one I would rather see suit up, but Harris is GOOD. i think he is the best back to come out of Bama since Saban is there tbh. He can run with power, has some wiggle, catches well, and I have seen him ABSOLUTELY take over games and be the bell cow. Two seasons ago when they lost to LSU and Aubbie it was him that actually kept them in the games. Dude just willed them down the field. ETN is better in space to he sure, but Najee Harrus will he a baller if he ends up somewhere that is decent. It still wouldn't shock me to see him drop to a 2nd round because so few RBs are taken high anymore, but I think Mel was fair with all of his assessments, especially Carman.

Najee is NOT better than Derrick Henry...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2021, 5:47 PM

Alabama quarterbacks and running backs are almost always overrated coming out of college because they play behind the best OL.

Put ETN behind the OL at Alabama and give him the number of extra carries he’d get and his numbers would be staggering!

People would be calling him one of the best running back‘s in the history of college football!

Mar 2, 2021, 4:51 AM

Their running backs have done well in the NFL generally.

Mar 1, 2021, 5:47 PM

Alabama quarterbacks and running backs are almost always overrated coming out of college because they play behind the best OL.

Put ETN behind the OL at Alabama and give him the number of extra carries he’d get and his numbers would be staggering!

People would be calling him one of the best running back‘s in the history of college football!

Mar 1, 2021, 10:37 PM

You do know that it isn't treason to say someone from Bama is good right? Heck, I have even seen a couple of Columbia Chickens that were ballers. I'm just giving credit where it's due. Btw, other than Tua I cant remember a Bama QB that was hyped. McElroy was pretty much as guaranteed clipboard holder coming out, as was the guy before him, AJ something or other, and he has made a nice living wearing a Baseball cap :)

Wow, Kiper admitting his evaluation took our crappy O line

Mar 1, 2021, 5:51 PM

into consideration when grading Travis(and Trevor)...Tells you all you need to know

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow, Kiper admitting his evaluation took our crappy O line

Mar 1, 2021, 7:45 PM

run blocking wise it was not good.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Said All Season Carman Got...

Mar 1, 2021, 10:46 PM

Wiffed a lot . D-Lineman and LB's were past him before he even came out of his stance . He was a good lineman...but not a great one .

Big Fan of all our NFL bound srs

Mar 2, 2021, 12:31 PM

Of all, I believe ETN has the widest range of outcomes from best back in the league in 2-3 years to part-time 3rd down back and special teams returner. So much potential, and his success will have so much to do with his team, his coaching, his QB, and his blocking. Wish him the best ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic