Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Deshaun Watson helps feed over 10,000 people in his hometown
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,311

TNET: Deshaun Watson helps feed over 10,000 people in his hometown

Feb 22, 2021, 10:03 AM

Deshaun Watson helps feed over 10,000 people in his hometown

Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson has made headlines this offseason requesting a trade to play quarterback elsewhere. It's a huge national story because Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Deshaun Watson helps feed over 10,000 people in his hometown

Feb 22, 2021, 10:49 AM

Thanks for the update, but no surprise. Clemson nation has come to expect no less from this generous alumnus. His generosity reflects his character and love toward his fellow man.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2021, 11:10 AM

DW4______________****THA' GOAT !!!!!!!!

Feb 22, 2021, 11:25 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Deshaun Watson helps feed over 10,000 people in his hometown ]

DW4 was raised right by a caring, loving mother, and then she trusted Dabo Swinney in making sure that her son didn't lose sight of what he had been taught all his life.

Becoming an instant millionaire usually changes people for the worst if they hadn't had a strong, and loving upbringing in the teachings of honesty, and respect. And DW4 couldn't have had a better mentor from someone being rich than he had in Dabo Swinney!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m sure I’ll get hammered for this but, here goes...

Feb 23, 2021, 3:49 PM

I find this story a bit odd. So, you are trying to tell me that the citizens of Gainesville, Ga are experiencing such destitution that 10,000 ppl had to be fed?!?! Idk, I e been to Gainesville and I know the area. This, in my opinion, is a PR driven story to help improve Watson’s image in the aftermath of his curious comments over the past year (agreeing w/ Hopkins in making uneducated comments about Clemson) and now wanting to breetch the current contract w/ Houston and wanting to be traded. I call BS on this. Go ahead w/ the sycophantic comments...

I’m sure I’ll get hammered for this but, here goes...

Feb 23, 2021, 3:49 PM

I find this story a bit odd. So, you are trying to tell me that the citizens of Gainesville, Ga are experiencing such destitution that 10,000 ppl had to be fed?!?! Idk, I e been to Gainesville and I know the area. This, in my opinion, is a PR driven story to help improve Watson’s image in the aftermath of his curious comments over the past year (agreeing w/ Hopkins in making uneducated comments about Clemson) and now wanting to breetch the current contract w/ Houston and wanting to be traded. I call BS on this. Go ahead w/ the sycophantic comments...

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,311
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic