Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Inside Look: Grading Clemson versus Boston College
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: Inside Look: Grading Clemson versus Boston College

Nov 1, 2020, 3:43 PM

Inside Look: Grading Clemson versus Boston College

Taking a deeper look beyond the box score to which Tigers stood out and how they performed as a group in the comeback win over Boston College. Plus an early look at Notre Dame. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that was a fumble and Clemson TD after two BC holds

Nov 1, 2020, 3:54 PM

geez these refs were terrible

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: that was a fumble and Clemson TD after two BC holds

Nov 1, 2020, 4:15 PM

No doubt it was a funble/TD.Those officials were definitely among the worst... and in the ACC, that's saying something. I thought the roughing-the-passer calls were worthy of ron cherry!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: that was a fumble and Clemson TD after two BC holds

Nov 1, 2020, 4:45 PM

Hard to match Ron Cherry but that crew was inept and made some horrible calls.

Re: TNET: Inside Look: Grading Clemson versus Boston College

Nov 1, 2020, 5:26 PM

Two things, and the first thing is, why can't our O line open a door for Travis to blow through like when he ran straight up the middle for a TD, and I don't think he was ever touched.

Second thing is, with the way our offensive playmakers are scattered all over the field with championship talent. Whatever the opposing defenses set their plan on stopping when they practice for us, there is always guys stepping up and creating problems for them in another couple of areas. It's a fact that when our O line does their job against who ever we play, our offense is just unstoppable when the O Line give whatever QB is behind center the time to do his job. And with how quick TLaw gets the ball out, he only needs 3, 4, or 5 seconds, and he has done his job!!!!

All special players make mistakes, and all O Lines are going to make mistakes also, but with the Talent that TLaw has, his ability makes the O line mistakes look to be minor!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 6:20 PM

So our run blocking was terrible, yet we called on Travis to run on 1st down 10-12 times with little results. So we constantly ended up 2nd and 8. How does that make sense ?

Nov 1, 2020, 9:08 PM

Keeps the defense honest & sets up ND to expect Travis to run on 1st down.

We will be ready to play ND after a tough week of practice.

Hopefully we’ll continue to heal as the season continues along.

We will attack ND early & often!

Hopefully we can keep the turnovers to a minimum. Look for us to have a big 1st half &putit away.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Nov 2, 2020, 7:18 AM

I can only recall one play designed for Travis to run outside and he picked up about 16. Let him run outside the tackles - and I’m not talking about stupid sideways passes at the sideline where he has to wait on the ball and he’s already pinned against the boundary. I’m talking quick pitches and sweeps. There’s no yards to be had in the middle of this line.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic