Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Texas defender details Clemson decision: "I feel like I've known that for a while"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: Texas defender details Clemson decision: "I feel like I've known that for a while"

Oct 9, 2020, 5:01 PM

Texas defender details Clemson decision: "I feel like I've known that for a while"

Last week’s announcement was a mere formality for 4-star safety Andrew Mukuba as there was never much doubt in his mind, he would be a Clemson Tiger. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Texas defender details Clemson decision: "I feel like I've known that for a while"

Oct 9, 2020, 5:44 PM

You will be welcomed into the Clemson family, and it's like no other BC Clemson fans do love their FB, and the kids that have chosen our Tiger FB team to play their college FB, so welcome young man, and it will be the best 3-4 years of your young life at Clemson university, and you will always be welcomed back after your playing time is over, Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Texas defender details Clemson decision: "I feel like I've known that for a while"

Oct 9, 2020, 8:30 PM

Another Victory for Coach V .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2020, 9:01 PM

Looking forward to seeing you in “The Death Valley.”

Welcome Home, Andrew***

Oct 9, 2020, 9:02 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Oct 9, 2020, 11:58 PM

Good to see another guy from Texas. Hope this becomes a pattern every year.

There is so much talent down here.

Oct 10, 2020, 5:45 AM

Welcome Andrew, you will look back on your life in years to come and say without a doubt, that choosing Clemson was one of the best decisions in your life! Family now go get em Tiger!!!

I chose Clemson without seeing campus as well.

Oct 10, 2020, 6:50 AM

I showed up for orientation and never doubted I was in right place.

Oct 10, 2020, 8:13 AM

I know lots of Longhorn fans and he was never really considering Texas. I am not even sure where that came from. I'm pretty sure it was Clemson all along.
Texas coach is probably about to get fired, anyway, and not just over the record.

Oct 10, 2020, 12:07 PM

Welcome young man. You will love Tiger town! And Clemson fans are going to love you!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic