Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson releases IPTAY survey results, AD talks latest
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,985

TNET: Clemson releases IPTAY survey results, AD talks latest

Jul 27, 2020, 4:58 PM

Clemson releases IPTAY survey results, AD talks latest

Clemson athletics released the full data from a survey of IPTAY donors regarding the affect of the COVID-19 pandemic on their plans to attend a Clemson football Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson releases IPTAY survey results, AD talks latest

Jul 28, 2020, 12:43 AM

Look I understand polling IPTAY members but that is a HORRIBLE representation of fans. Your talking about a segment of the fanbase that is 50+. I want to see a breakdown of ages from that survey bc I'm not worried about anything at all. As matter of fact I don't think the university should supply anything. Also they should put some type of legalese that stats if you tailgate or come to the game the university isn't responsible for your health. Let fans make their own choices. I don't mind protecting the players and postponing the Gathering but other than that I say get out of the way. We are being lied to about the severity of the virus anyways. We need truth tellers and not political hacks using this virus to scare ppl. This virus hasn't killed a fraction of the people the news media has claimed. When we get to the end of the year and look at yearly death averages this year will not be any different than past years. When that happens there is going to be a lot of people who feel like morons.

Jul 28, 2020, 1:12 PM

For the future of Clemson Athletics, I hope that you are wrong about IPTAY members and age. When I graduated, I was given my first year IPTAY membership for free. I have paid every year since. We have got to keep the cycle going or the athletic programs will be gone.

Jul 28, 2020, 8:15 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson releases IPTAY survey results, AD talks latest ]

That is one of the most insensitive posts I have ever read. 150,000 deaths and you just want the ball spotted and get out of the way.

Jul 28, 2020, 8:15 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson releases IPTAY survey results, AD talks latest ]

That is one of the most insensitive posts I have ever read. 150,000 deaths and you just want the ball spotted and get out of the way.

Boy... serving the needs if the many go right out

Jul 29, 2020, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson releases IPTAY survey results, AD talks latest ]

The window when the few don't get what they want.

If 51% of fans want to get rid of dipping dots, then goodbye dipping dots.

If clemson fans want a say, they should join iptay.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jul 28, 2020, 8:27 PM

I would point out that if there were no IPTAY there would be no Clemson football. ZERO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,985
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic