Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Storm the Court: Dawes' buzzer beater leads Clemson to win over No. 6 FSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,324

TNET: Storm the Court: Dawes' buzzer beater leads Clemson to win over No. 6 FSU

Feb 29, 2020, 4:23 PM

Storm the Court: Dawes' buzzer beater leads Clemson to win over No. 6 FSU

Al-Amir Dawes raced the length of the court and hit a layup with just one second remaining to lift Clemson to a 70-69 victory over No. 6 Florida St. Saturday afternoon at Littlejohn Coliseum.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Storm the Court: Dawes' buzzer beater leads Clemson to win over No. 6 FSU

Feb 29, 2020, 4:35 PM

Totally awesome! Great win!
Not often we win with last shot!
Someone is doing some good game planning lately! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Storm the Court: Dawes' buzzer beater leads Clemson to win over No. 6 FSU

Feb 29, 2020, 4:46 PM

FIRE BRAD BROWNELL!!! ;) :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 29, 2020, 4:49 PM

As long as we finish above 500, don’t see how we don’t make the dance, with 3 wins over top 6 and ending drought at UNCheat

Feb 29, 2020, 7:22 PM

Obviously a very big win for the Tigers. My congratulations to the team.
If you haven’t watched Coach Hamilton’s post-game interview you need to. This is how ALL coaches need to act! He made no excuses, was very complimentary of Clemson and Coach Brownell’s game plan, and even downplayed a reporter’s question about the Louisville game earlier in the week being a factor in the loss. I am very impressed.
GO TIGERS!!!

Feb 29, 2020, 8:30 PM

He’s always been a class act. He a very good recruiter. It’s amazing the length they have had the last 3 years. This game was truly a great effort and coaching by coach bb.

Go Tigers

This team is just different in competing to win. Proud of these guys, it would be incredible if we had a true point guard.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Mar 1, 2020, 5:29 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Storm the Court: Dawes' buzzer beater leads Clemson to win over No. 6 FSU ]

I thought the same of both coaches interviews. Both honest and respectful of the other team.

So awesome to see this team and CBB catch some good breaks for a change! Incredible fight tonight when we really didn’t have our best stuff offensively.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2020, 12:18 AM

Brillant move

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,324
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic