Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney on how Clemson TE has handled suspension
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: Swinney on how Clemson TE has handled suspension

Oct 15, 2019, 12:10 PM

Swinney on how Clemson TE has handled suspension

Clemson hasn't been with all their talented playmakers this season as sophomore tight end is still suspended by the NCAA after a trace amount of ostarine was fo Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw him congratulate someone coming off the field

Oct 15, 2019, 12:28 PM

during the FSU game. I was glad to see that. Like Dabo said, he is being a good teammate.

Re: TNET: Swinney on how Clemson TE has handled suspension

Oct 15, 2019, 12:56 PM

I'm very glad to hear that he's doing well even though I honestly believe that he and the other guys got a bad deal bc I don't believe that any of those three guys intentionally done anything knowing that they were taking a serious risk of harming themselves or their team. If the NCAA would enforce all their rules the same as they done with these guys, just maybe all the cheating and false classes wouldn't ever be an issue, and just look at all the money they had to waste to practically let UNCheat walk away with barely slapping them on the wrist, and turn right around and cripple a guy like Braden Galloway college career for a full year without ever knowing for sure how the ostarine got into their bodies without any proof that they purposely injected a prohibited substance in their system, and they had a ton of evidence against UNCheat with all the rules they broke to help them cheat, and they had done for years while paying off staff members to lie to help hide their cheating even after they were caught and exposed to the public. But it was so easy for the NCAA to harm our players by taking away a full year of their college FB careers that they can't ever get back, they put a lifetime scare on the outside and inside those kids and never knowing if they were actually being honest and truthful while at the same time refusing to administer a more reliable test that would have proven and ruled out the possibility of a false positive with the cheapest test they have to give!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keep your head up Young Man!

Oct 15, 2019, 3:20 PM

I personally think you were done wrong, but a true man (as you are) doesn't let false adversity get them down. Cannot wait to see you show who you are on the field!!!

Re: TNET: Swinney on how Clemson TE has handled suspension

Oct 15, 2019, 11:50 PM

Oh boy, I hope this kid can become our version of O.J. Howard. That guy was basically invisible during the regular season, but caught us off guard in the championship game, TWICE.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic