Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Clemson hype video "Congratulations"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 2,569

TNET: WATCH: Clemson hype video "Congratulations"

Aug 28, 2019, 5:09 PM

WATCH: Clemson hype video "Congratulations"

It's one day away from the start of Clemson's 2019 season as they will face-off against Georgia Tech on Thursday night. Check out this hype video "Congratulatio Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson hype video "Congratulations"

Aug 28, 2019, 5:18 PM

(Sigh.) Techno "AutoTune" muzak has taken over completely. The day is coming, if not already here, that we won't even need actual humans to sing on recordings. It'll all be done by "Alexa" computer generation. Otherwise, good video, though.

Oh, almost forgot. Get off my Lawn! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Musical alternatives for the next video:

Aug 29, 2019, 8:32 AM

Here are some FAR SUPERIOR musical suggestions for the next video.

Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival

Magic Carpet Ride - Steppenwolf

Kashmir - Led Zeppelin

We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister

I'm Just a Singer in a Rock and Roll Band - The Moody Blues

Mixed Emotions - The Rolling Stones

Back in Black - AC/DC

Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House

Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Tears for Fears

Gotta Feelin' - The Black Eyed Peas (Yea, its early Techno, but dayum it jumps.)

River of Dreams - Billy Joel

Working for the Weekend - Loverboy

Gimmee Three Steps - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Revolution - The Beatles

Drive in the Country - Travis Tritt

Statesboro Blues - The Allman Brothers Band (I really like the early Allman Brothers Band.)
Blue Sky
Jessica

Any of the above would make incredible video background music. Just a suggestion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Musical alternatives for the next video:

Aug 29, 2019, 1:49 PM

I've seen some awesome videos streamed together with some less than awesome music. What music did they use for this one? I'm at school where they won't allow me to access video or sound.

you must be old

Aug 29, 2019, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Musical alternatives for the next video: ]

millennials never heard of any of those except for Zeppelin and ACDC

That music is beyond terrible.

Aug 28, 2019, 6:00 PM

unintelibible Autotune Casio electronica palp!!

Terrible.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: That music is beyond terrible.

Aug 28, 2019, 10:32 PM

You misspelled "noise."

Aug 28, 2019, 9:27 PM

My question is why in h$^% do we have Feaster in the 2019-20 hype video. He's a ####

Aug 28, 2019, 10:38 PM

I guess it’s an era/generation thing, but the music failed.
Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2019, 11:00 PM

Love the video! I'm ready!!

Sep 2, 2019, 9:24 AM

If you listen to the words of the video, you will understand the selection. Go Tigers!

Worst Hype Video Clemson has put out in awhile

Aug 29, 2019, 8:38 AM

I normally feel pretty hyped watching a Clemson Hype video. That one didn't do much for me. Would have been just about as effective to have a variety of people say the word "Congratulations" every 10 seconds for an entire video.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That wasn't produced and released by the University or AD...

Aug 29, 2019, 1:53 PM

It was just some random Youtuber.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2019, 9:41 AM

Nobody cares if you "people" liked the music. Simply watch it on mute if you don't care for the selection. None of you are suiting up tonight...so why do you need to critique a "hype" video for a game in which you aren't playing? You are already "hyped" for the game as a fan. Regardless of my number of post I've been reading the board for years and notice that none of you seem to complain when the music for a video (or in the stadium) is non-ethnic?! Quite interesting yet very telling to say the least.

Aug 29, 2019, 11:41 AM

It's just typical that someone would bring racism into this discussion. I guess everything is racist these days. The music was not good and not authentic. It didn't fit the narrative of the video or enhance it in any way. A hype video is supposed to be like a pep rally with uplifting music meant to build excitement for the game. This selection just droned on and overpowered what was shown on the screen which just appeared to be cuts from other highlight films. There is so much wrong with this production and i'm hyped for tonight's game but non of it is due to this video. GO TIGERS.

Aug 29, 2019, 3:00 PM

To YOU, it did not fit whatever narrative YOU declare it was for. However, I'm certain that 75-80% of our roster (regardless of race) would beg to differ. FYI - Since you say I brought racism into this then please allow me to educate you my friend. There is a difference between ethnicity and race. I referred to the music as ethnic which is cultural. However race as in racism is biological. But thank you for the uneducated discord and for your attempt to bring up racism. Have a great day!

Aug 29, 2019, 1:51 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson hype video "Congratulations" ]

What is the music? Someone tell me; I'm bored while I am awaiting school to get out here in Greenville.

lol get the chip off your shoulder

Aug 29, 2019, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson hype video "Congratulations" ]

AWESOME - GO TIGERS***

Aug 29, 2019, 9:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tboon does it better

Aug 29, 2019, 1:55 PM

tboonpickens

Go Tigers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 19
| visibility 2,569
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic