Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: DL, Freshmen, Special Teams, GT, 2-Way DK
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Plyler's Blog: DL, Freshmen, Special Teams, GT, 2-Way DK

Aug 27, 2019, 9:34 AM

DL, Freshmen, Special Teams, GT, 2-Way DK

Email Bag
In this format, we will publish your comments and answer your questions. To submit a comment or questions, please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey, I have missed your email questions and hope you start them back soon. If so I have four for you:
1-what kind of d

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HE'S BAAAAAACKKKKK!!!!!***

Aug 27, 2019, 10:17 AM

Re: HE'S BAAAAAACKKKKK!!!!!***

Aug 27, 2019, 10:19 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Aug 27, 2019, 10:21 AM [ in reply to HE'S BAAAAAACKKKKK!!!!!*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Aug 27, 2019, 10:42 AM [ in reply to HE'S BAAAAAACKKKKK!!!!!*** ]

Re: HE'S BAAAAAACKKKKK!!!!!******

Aug 27, 2019, 10:44 AM [ in reply to HE'S BAAAAAACKKKKK!!!!!*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Plyler's Blog: DL, Freshmen, Special Teams, GT, 2-Way DK

Aug 27, 2019, 10:43 AM

Congrats to Mickey on having a son and good to see him back. Good point on DK, hopefully he plays so well at CB and the receivers do so well that he does not need to play both ways.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2019, 11:29 AM

The link is not currently working.

Aug 27, 2019, 11:32 AM

B-Meist® can you please fix this issue? I have been anxiously awaiting a return to blogging by Mr. Plyler but I cannot seem to access it. TIA!

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Pretty sure the mods have you blocked

Aug 27, 2019, 11:48 AM

at Mr. Plyler's request

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No reason they should have me blocked, and I can't

Aug 27, 2019, 11:52 AM

see the story either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No reason? I'm sure the mods have done their homework***

Aug 27, 2019, 11:57 AM

76er recently asked for points.

Aug 27, 2019, 12:03 PM

That’s against board rules and I’m sure this is part of the punishment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

High TD / TU ratio?

Aug 27, 2019, 12:04 PM [ in reply to No reason? I'm sure the mods have done their homework*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Fixed, sorry about that***

Aug 27, 2019, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Plyler's Blog: DL, Freshmen, Special Teams, GT, 2-Way DK ]

See guys, I have been vendorcrated.

Aug 27, 2019, 1:22 PM

It were not my fault.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2019, 12:03 PM

nm

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Bad link***

Aug 27, 2019, 12:08 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Link fixed***

Aug 27, 2019, 12:11 PM

Re: Link fixed***

Aug 27, 2019, 12:12 PM

Deer Mr. Plyler, I believe congrats are in order!

Aug 27, 2019, 12:45 PM

First, allow me to congratulate you on your growing family and the birth of your son.

Second, congrats on your return to blogging on TigerNet.

Premium content such as yours is the reason I donate to this site. I think you have provided excellent insight to the DK situation as well as how our coaches are preparing to play Georgia Tech (a team I like to refer to as the nerds lol!).

Anywho, keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more of your blogs throughout what promises to be a great season for our Clemson Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Deer Mr. Plyler, I believe congrats are in order!

Aug 27, 2019, 1:18 PM

THIS ***

I noticed quite a change in attitude once Bob posted," the mods have you blocked at Mr. Plyler's request"

I don't understand, what are you suggesting?***

Aug 27, 2019, 1:21 PM

Re: I don't understand, what are you suggesting?***

Aug 27, 2019, 9:53 PM

No suggestions. Every time I make one at work, they put me in charge of it. ;)

Can't believe they removed the block...

Aug 27, 2019, 1:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Mr. Plyler, I believe congrats are in order! ]

GWPTiger can be "nice" for only so long

Re: Can't believe they removed the block...

Aug 27, 2019, 10:50 PM

Congrats Mickey and wife on a new baby boy. I enjoy reading your email bag. Thanks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic