Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: 2018 Clemson Football tribute video "Leave No Doubt"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: 2018 Clemson Football tribute video "Leave No Doubt"

Jul 26, 2019, 8:16 AM

WATCH: 2018 Clemson Football tribute video "Leave No Doubt"

Check out this impressive tribute video "Leave no doubt" which features over two hours and forty minutes of footage from Clemson's 2018 National Championship te Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: 2018 Clemson Football tribute video "Leave No Doubt"

Jul 26, 2019, 1:28 PM

I have been a Clemson FB/sports fan since 1962... That was when I first learned about college FB, and I had no team of preference at that time bc I knew nothing about it, and I didn't even know that it existed until a friend of mine and his family invited me to attend a Clemson FB game in DV, then known as Clemson Memorial Stadium. In that game we played a team that I also didn't know existed, and they were the South Carolina fighting gamecocks, Clemson won that game that day, it was November 24th 1962, 3 days before my 10th birthday is when I saw my first college FB game, and that was the day I first became a Clemson Tiger FB fan, that was a long time ago. I have seen and cheered for a lot of Tiger FB teams in my life time as a Clemson sports fan, some good years, and some not so good. But our 2018 Clemson Tiger FB team was hands down the best team I've cheered for in my 57 year as a hard core Clemson FB fan. That Tiger team beat Notre Dame 30-3, then 9 days later we beat Bama 44-16 and won our 3d National Championship, and finished the season with a perfect 15-0 season record. That Clemson Tiger team was without any doubt the best Tiger FB team I've ever watched play a FB game in my life time!!! Go Tigers!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: 2018 Clemson Football tribute video "Leave No Doubt"

Jul 26, 2019, 1:47 PM

Just streamed this entire video..... at work! GO TIGERS

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic