Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: 4-star West Coast APB has Clemson in final five
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

TNET: 4-star West Coast APB has Clemson in final five

Jul 13, 2019, 5:00 PM

4-star West Coast APB has Clemson in final five

Four-star 2020 all-purpose back Daniyel Ngata (Folsom, Ca.), the brother of recent Clemson signee Joseph Ngata, announced Clemson being in his top-five schools Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No Washington?...

Jul 13, 2019, 5:02 PM

Might be good for us....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

or USC or Oregon..***

Jul 13, 2019, 5:08 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Ngata da vida, baby!

Jul 13, 2019, 5:42 PM

Love this size for an athlete on offense and returns. Earlier word has been for him from our staff has been to hold tight and see the process through, right? Thrilled he still has us in there.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ngata da vida, baby!

Jul 13, 2019, 6:14 PM

Logged in just to thumbs up the title of your post

Re: Ngata da vida, baby!

Jul 14, 2019, 12:55 PM [ in reply to Ngata da vida, baby! ]

Me too!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, we're full at RB, and he's not hearing much from Clemson

Jul 13, 2019, 7:06 PM

. . . but apparently he still has an offer (at least he seems to think so). That would mean that it doesn't matter that we're full at RB and he's not hearing much from us; it stands to reason that if he committed today we'd take him. Watching his highlights, I'd think he'd be a take no matter what.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Slot WR...***

Jul 13, 2019, 7:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Slot WR...***

Jul 13, 2019, 10:37 PM

He's a great size for the slot.

Re: So, we're full at RB, and he's not hearing much from Clemson

Jul 14, 2019, 10:08 AM [ in reply to So, we're full at RB, and he's not hearing much from Clemson ]

. . . but apparently he still has an offer (at least he seems to think so). That would mean that it doesn't matter that we're full at RB and he's not hearing much from us; it stands to reason that if he committed today we'd take him. Watching his highlights, I'd think he'd be a take no matter what.

I know this may sound strange but just bc u have an offer doesn’t mean you can commit. Not all offers are the same.

Re: So, we're full at RB, and he's not hearing much from Clemson

Jul 14, 2019, 12:49 PM

Morris24 said:

I know this may sound strange but just bc u have an offer doesn’t mean you can commit. Not all offers are the same.

One of the other sites stated his offer was not commitable at this point. Obviously things could change and I hope they do as IMO he is a difference maker with the ball in his hands

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic