Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Tigers, Davis Sharpe take the fight out of the Illini in NCAA Regional win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Tigers, Davis Sharpe take the fight out of the Illini in NCAA Regional win

May 31, 2019, 7:30 PM

Tigers, Davis Sharpe take the fight out of the Illini in NCAA Regional win

Grayson Byrd homered and drove in three, Kyle Wilkie had four hits and drove in three, and Sharpe came out of the bullpen to earn the win as No. 3 seed Clemson defeated No. 2 seed Illinois 8-4 Friday afternoon in the first game of the NCAA Oxford Regional at Swayze Field. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yay Tigers and ,,,

May 31, 2019, 7:42 PM

I hope they play Ol Miss and beat them. I have been to Oxford, Mississippi. It’s a really nice town. I think anybody who has any money in Mississippi lives in Oxford. They have really good restaurants.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Tigers, Davis Sharpe take the fight out of the Illini in NCAA Regional win

May 31, 2019, 7:46 PM

From the 3d inning on was just a great game buy our Tigers. Congrats to Monte and his team for a very good win, Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Tigers, Davis Sharpe take the fight out of the Illini in NCAA Regional win

May 31, 2019, 8:06 PM

Davis had his fastball dancing. Had em tied in knots. Pitched a whale of a game. Didn’t have to use Spiers!!!! Can’t go without a shoutout for Byrd and little ole Kyle Wilkie had himself a day.... I’ll give him a pass for that last passed ball- lol

Sharpe deserves to win the Olerud Award!!!!

Go Tigers!!!! Great job Monte for having a fast hook.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 8:10 PM

Very nice win - Tigers!! Keep it going !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

May 31, 2019, 8:22 PM

Congratulations Tiger Baseball!!!!

Great win.

May 31, 2019, 8:38 PM

Now go win out.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic