Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Former Clemson TE lands with Bucs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

TNET: Former Clemson TE lands with Bucs

May 21, 2019, 5:12 PM

Former Clemson TE lands with Bucs

Former Clemson tight end Jordan Leggett was claimed off of waivers by the Tampa Buccaneers on Tuesday, per multiple reports. He joins fellow Clemson additions b Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Former Clemson TE lands with Bucs

May 21, 2019, 5:23 PM

Nice. I did not know Ellington was there too. I always liked him

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2019, 5:25 PM

Don't quote me on it, but I think this will be Ellington's 3d season with the Bucs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2019, 8:00 PM

Not sure if he had a stint with them last year or not, but he was with the Texans in 2017. They had both Ellingtons on the team for a while.

I didn't understand TB releasing Humphries last year, but the NFL is often beyond my understanding.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Adam signed a free agent deal, I thought***

May 21, 2019, 8:04 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2019, 8:51 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Clemson TE lands with Bucs ]

They didn't release him. His contract was up and the Titans had more money to spend than the Bucs. The Bucs just had to cut Gerald McCoy, arguably their best player, because of the salary cap.

He wasn't released, he got a better offer from the Titans

May 22, 2019, 4:09 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Clemson TE lands with Bucs ]

and bounced

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2019, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Former Clemson TE lands with Bucs ]

Ellington always lands somewhere.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2019, 5:23 PM

I think that most knew that he would land straight back up on his feet. For a guy of Jordan's size, he has a remarkable ability to catch a FB even when his body is way out of position!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2019, 8:32 AM

I agree, that I expected him to get picked up some where quickly. However, I am surprised it is with the Bucs. They already have OJ Howard, Cameron Brate at TE, and Mike Evans is a huge WR. Imagine a play with all 4 of them running routes at the same time. Just throw it up for a jump ball. One of them surely would have a mismatch.

Well we KNOW he does good work in Tampa***

May 21, 2019, 5:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As a Tampanean - the Bucs need ALL the Clemson character

May 21, 2019, 5:36 PM

they can get - like the Raiders.

Just to offset all that Winston brings to the gutter - I mean table.

Interesting to see how teams MAY be jumping on the character aspect of a Clemson Man.

For sure the Raiders - they said it point blank. The Bucs need it, too - badly.

GO JL - YOU HAVE BEEN AWESOME IN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP town before - DO IT AGAIN ! ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: As a Tampanean - the Bucs need ALL the Clemson character

May 21, 2019, 5:43 PM

I'm not a Patriot fan, but as far as his career goes, or could go, I was hoping the Patriots would get him.

May 21, 2019, 6:44 PM

Well that didn't take long...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Happy as a tiger alum AND a Bucs fan

May 21, 2019, 7:08 PM

Hope January 2017 was only ONE of his best games in Raymond James!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2019, 8:38 PM

I am a big fan of Jordan Leggett. Let a not forget how clutch he was! The guy was acrobatic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2019, 3:46 PM

May just be a step on the road for Leggett. With OJ and recuperating Brate healthy, Leggett is playing to improve for his next stop ... unless someone is traded.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic