»
Topic: TNET: Tigers hold on to continue NCAAs push with series-clincher over Deacs
Replies: 3   Last Post: May 18, 2019 6:35 AM by: Skeeta56®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

TNET: Tigers hold on to continue NCAAs push with series-clincher over Deacs

[2]
Posted: May 17, 2019 9:15 PM

Tigers hold on to continue NCAAs push with series-clincher over Deacs

Clemson stretched its winning streak to three games, a longest since late March, with a strong offensive effort and a career-long effort from lefty starter Jacob Hennessy. Full Story »

We guys, here I am at Ocean Island, NC

[2]
Posted: May 17, 2019 11:05 PM

going to play in the Rotary Golf Tournament supporting the Youth of Brunswick Co in the morning. As my friends and I went out to eat tonight, I kept checking my phone for updates on our game with Wake. The guys know how much I love my Tigers, one even graduated from Clemson. Donnie Culbertson, from Whare Shoals.

Tickled to see our Tigers hung on to win. I was shocked to see the final score, was also shocked to see Spiers was used again. I guess you do what you have to do. Sounds like Hennesey put on a show!!!

Let’s do it again tomorrow!!! You guys pull them through as I whack a dimple ball around . . . and drink several beers!!!

On step closer to that 7 game streak you called K-too!!!!!!!

Go Tigers!!!

2020 white level member

Re: We guys, here I am at Ocean Island, NC

[1]
Posted: May 17, 2019 11:28 PM

And 3 feet from being tied. Thank goodness Seymour hit it to dead center... the slam was off the scoreboard.

Monte said Davis had a sore shoulder and training staff felt like he needed one more day of rest. Said he is definitely a go for tomorrow. Need to continue the hot bats!

Hit em good- hope y’all raise a ton of money for the Youth Club!!!!

2020 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

Its a huge $$$ raiser for them!!!

[1]
Posted: May 18, 2019 6:35 AM

“Best Ball” so there is little pressure to perform. ??

Glad I didn’t get to watch last night, I would have been “Nervous Nellie” for sure!!!

Thanks for pulling them through . . . Hoping your streak prediction is prophetic!!!

Go Tigers!!!

2020 white level member

Replies: 3  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
993 people have read this post