Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Meant To Be: Photo taken last May had Swinney convinced Tigers would play for title
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

TNET: Meant To Be: Photo taken last May had Swinney convinced Tigers would play for title

May 3, 2019, 7:01 AM

Meant To Be: Photo taken last May had Swinney convinced Tigers would play for title

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney smiles when he’s asked if he’s superstitious and comes back with one ofg his typical replies. However, a photo was taken in May of last year that Swinmney thought was a good omen for his team. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson take note: They are pressure washing the concrete.

May 3, 2019, 7:23 AM

It can be done.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Clemson take note: They are pressure washing the concrete.

May 3, 2019, 8:05 AM

but or crew will have to wear 49'ers hats?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson take note: They are pressure washing the concrete.

May 3, 2019, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Clemson take note: They are pressure washing the concrete. ]

I don't know what they were pressure washing, but I do know that we hosed Bama down, and we are good enough still to do it again!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

somebody buy that man a beer***

May 3, 2019, 7:44 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

dos chelas! ***

May 3, 2019, 8:21 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Meant To Be: Photo taken last May had Swinney convinced Tigers would play for title

May 3, 2019, 8:18 AM

;)

Re: TNET: Meant To Be: Photo taken last May had Swinney convinced Tigers would play for title

May 3, 2019, 8:21 AM

The rest of the story is Classic Dabo. When the team went to the stadium for a team picture, he introduced the worker to the team and had him included in the picture.

May 3, 2019, 8:28 AM

I guess Dabo watches the office after that superstitious quote. Give credit to Michael Scott, cmon mane

May 3, 2019, 1:35 PM

classic

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anyone thought to mail some Clemson hats to New Orleans yet?

May 3, 2019, 8:41 AM

This isn't rocket science.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2019, 10:18 AM

loved the story. thanks

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2019, 11:04 AM

It doesn't hurt to have a clairvoyant coach.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2019, 1:16 PM

That's how we pulled off all that copycat stuff that Bama didn't know how to handle!

I'll be in a RV park 3 days early... Be glad to deliver them***

May 3, 2019, 3:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 4, 2019, 7:28 AM

He more unbelievable is that a local resident had any knowledge or appreciation of the CFP Championship. As anyone who traveled west for the game will tell you, that town, or better yet that area, had little awareness of the CFP. At almost every stop, we had to explain why we were there.

Clemson has to leave a mark, because college football was a new concept to the Bay Area.

L O V E it!!! GO TIGERS!***

May 7, 2019, 6:53 AM

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic