Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Ten Tigers projected in final seven-round mock draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: Ten Tigers projected in final seven-round mock draft

Apr 25, 2019, 11:33 AM

Ten Tigers projected in final seven-round mock draft

The NFL draft gets underway Thursday night at 8 p.m. with the first round in Nashville, where as many as three Tigers are projected selections. That will only b Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Ten Tigers projected in final seven-round mock draft

Apr 25, 2019, 1:17 PM

I really do not understand the Mitch Hyatt disrespect. All the man has done was start from day one keeping the blind side for Watson, Bryant and Lawrence. So much so that Clemson has been one of the top offensive lines in giving up the least amount of sacks and pressures. Yeah he may not be the prettiest and not be as big as some would like but I'd venture to say that with the NFL moving closer and closer to college offenses with the HUNH and spread offenses that you need a guy like Hyatt who can play 80+ snaps. This is why very few NFL teams sustain success. You look at the Patriots and why they are good. They're good because they get football guys. Their team isn't going to be eat up with All Pros but they have guys that get the job done and that is exactly who Mitch is. It's a slap in the face. I don't know how he goes from one of the top offensive linemen to late round or undrafted since the Championship game. I'd take Mitch on my team any day of the week. Just ask Watson, Bryant and Lawrence how they feel.

Apr 25, 2019, 4:52 PM

I totally agree I don't get why Hyatt is a round 1 or 2 guy. Same for Austin Bryant. Call me crazy but I don't think using a first round pick to snag Hunter is a waste, whoever gets him gets the steal of the draft in my opinion. If there is one thing I believe Dabo instills in our guys is play with heart or get out of the way.

Apr 28, 2019, 3:09 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Ten Tigers projected in final seven-round mock draft ]

Me either. Very disappointed in not hearing #75MH name called. I have a feeling more than a couple of former Tigers will get calls as undrafted free agents.

Apr 25, 2019, 1:24 PM

If Hunter Renfrow goes to the Cowboys like this list suggests, I may punch someone in the mouth.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic