Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson defeats No. 8 Cardinals
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson defeats No. 8 Cardinals

Apr 6, 2019, 8:14 PM

Clemson defeats No. 8 Cardinals

CLEMSON, S.C. - Sophomore lefthander Mat Clark allowed just one run on four hits in a career-long 7.1 innings pitched to lead No. 13 Clemson to a 6-3 victory ov Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson defeats No. 8 Cardinals

Apr 6, 2019, 8:56 PM

Outstanding day for Clark! Go Tigers.
Complete the sweep!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson defeats No. 8 Cardinals

Apr 6, 2019, 11:02 PM

Sorry tnet staff. You’re becoming pathetic with your coverage. This was a series clinching win for the second top ten team this year. Our starting pitchers have allowed 2 runs in two starts to an outstanding Louisville team. Epic wins With the #1 rated QB in the nation who also happens to be an excellent baseball player... and the headline is Clemson defeates #8 Louisville??? And no pics of DJ Uiagalelei enjoying himself at the ballpark. Seriously?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ +1 . . . and wish I could give you more Ktoo!!!

Apr 7, 2019, 1:01 AM

Clark pitches his A$$ off and they can't even use a picture of him in the article!!!

It was a home game . . . It couldn't have been hard to get a picture of him AT the game!!!

I really did enjoy listening to the game on the trip home!!! Nice win TIGERS!!!

Now let's do the broom thing AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^ +1 . . . and wish I could give you more Ktoo!!!

Apr 7, 2019, 8:31 AM

He really did pitch one heck of a gem. Had something special like 40 pitches through 5 innings. Got a little dicey in the 9th. There’s a reason why Louisville is a top ten team.

Who knows how far this team Will go, but the potential is way up there!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did I miss something ??

Apr 7, 2019, 10:08 AM

Has the game time been changed to noon ?? schedule say 1:00pm ?? my ticket has 1:00pm printed on it ??

I agree with you guys on Mat Clark -- he is fun to watch and one of our best -- great game yesterday and hoping for tha' sweep today __ GO TIGERS !!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic