»
Topic: TNET: Wednesday Scrimmage Insider: Defense wins the day over mistake-prone offense
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 14, 2019 1:48 PM by: CU13®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

TNET: Wednesday Scrimmage Insider: Defense wins the day over mistake-prone offense

[1]
Posted: Mar 13, 2019 7:55 PM

Wednesday Scrimmage Insider: Defense wins the day over mistake-prone offense

The Tigers scrimmaged for over two hours inside Death Valley Wednesday, the last practice of the spring before next week’s spring break. It was a day won by the defense.
Full Story »

I see this as a positive

[1]
Posted: Mar 13, 2019 8:07 PM

Its good to see the Defense win every once in a while it shows that we can still be a balenced team. I don't think anyone in their right mind thinks we won't have a top 10 offense next season so this doesn't bother me. It seems the DT haven't been too competitive so far outside of Tyler Davis. Glad to see thats changing. Still holding my breath that Xavier Kelly breaks out any day now. Im curious how the TE group is looking as well

Re: I see this as a positive

Posted: Mar 14, 2019 1:48 PM

We'll be fine at DT when Nyles Pinckney and Jordan Williams get back this fall. I see it as a good thing for the young guys to get so many reps.

2019 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: TNET: Wednesday Scrimmage Insider: Defense wins the day over mistake-prone offense

[1]
Posted: Mar 13, 2019 8:45 PM

I’m sure this is Dabo being Dabo. Trying to keep the O hungry and striving to do better. There is still plenty of time for everything to get ironed out and I’m sure the guys will get it done. I can’t wait for football to be back!!!!!

military_donation.jpg

I dunno. Last year it seemed like every week

[1]
Posted: Mar 13, 2019 8:51 PM

he would say we had a great practice and everyone looked good and then we'd go out and whip assss and take names

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Yep - Dabo gettin ‘Em ...

[1]
Posted: Mar 13, 2019 10:23 PM

... in shape !!! lol

2019 purple level member

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Texas A&M
FOR SALE: 4 seats for TXAM in section G rows R&S (2+2 back to back). Asking $550 each. Call / Text / Ema...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1575 people have read this post