Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Toughness: Clemson coach returns to action a few days after emergency surgery
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,902

TNET: Toughness: Clemson coach returns to action a few days after emergency surgery

Feb 1, 2019, 3:17 PM

Toughness: Clemson coach returns to action a few days after emergency surgery

Toughness is making the game-winning shot at the buzzer, hitting the free throws to ice the game, taking a charge in the low block or fighting for an offensive rebound. Toughness is running up and down the sideline of Littlejohn Coliseum three days after having an emergency appendectomy. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Toughness: Clemson coach returns to action a few days after emergency surgery

Feb 1, 2019, 4:04 PM

I really like what I've read about Coach Butler thus far in her tenure. She must be one tough sister to be up and about like that after an appendectomy. She's got a huge task in front of her to turn the women's basketball program around but she is really "getting after it" and think Clemson made a good hire with her.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Toughness: Clemson coach returns to action a few days after emergency surgery

Feb 2, 2019, 2:47 PM

Tough lady. Wish her the very best.

Feb 1, 2019, 4:13 PM

:)

Feb 1, 2019, 4:14 PM

That’s very impressive!! Hope she doesn’t suffer any ill effects from being back up so quickly. But really admire her toughness and desire!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Feb 1, 2019, 7:25 PM

But you know, most Dr's want you to get up and move your feet after most surgeries, not all, but with most. They have told me that the faster you can get up and move around, the quicker you can heal up bc of keeping your blood moving through your body at a higher volume, and it promotes the healing, and keeps you from gaining those extra pounds you gain by laying around and having family or friends waiting on you. When I had to have my gallbladder removed, the Dr told my wife not to wait on me hand and foot, and by the end of the next day, I was moving around pretty good. Now I did miss that baby do this and baby get that for me time, but I did recover pretty quickly!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 5:27 PM

I think DRad hit a home run with this hire. Go Lady Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Feb 1, 2019, 5:52 PM

How refreshing , a coach making no excuses for their team getting trounced .
Accepting that they were beaten and pointing out that their opponent should get the credit they deserve .
Good show coach !

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 1, 2019, 7:49 PM

I'm hoping the fact our football team is the current national champion will be a factor in her recruiting. Most good female basketball players enjoy football. If the difference she has made in her first year at Clemson is an indication of her efforts, the future looks bright. If she can get the team to the level of our current conference leaders, we're in for some good basketball from the Lady Tigers.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2019, 9:29 PM

She's certainly a very good coach and motivator. She's tough and looks good in orange and purple. What a news story it would be if we hired her to be the first woman to coach a D1 men's ball team. Before y'all go negative on this post, give it some serious thought.

Feb 3, 2019, 12:44 AM

That exact thought crossed my mind as I was reading about her determination to get back on the court.....Might be a huge recruiting boon........

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,902
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic