Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Perfection: Tigers blowout Bama for first 15-0 season in modern era
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TNET: Perfection: Tigers blowout Bama for first 15-0 season in modern era

Jan 7, 2019, 11:47 PM

Perfection: Tigers blowout Bama for first 15-0 season in modern era

No. 2 Clemson played lights out on offense and made critical stops on defense in routing No. 1 Alabama 44-16 Monday night at Levi's Stadium, the program's second football National Championship in the last three seasons and third overall (1981). With the win, Clemson improves to 15-0 and becomes the first team in college football history to go 15-0 in a season. No major college football team has w Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Perfection: Tigers blowout Bama for first 15-0 season in modern era

Jan 8, 2019, 12:36 AM

Total Perfection! Thanks Gents, you ROCK!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 12:57 AM

Again, the wrong player was given the Heisman trophy, and this time, our guy wasn't even invited. Next year will be the same, I promise you Trevor Lawrence will not ever win the Heisman trophy from Clemson, it just ain't going to happen but, I don't care bc the Heisman trophy is nothing more than a BS favoritism award. It ain't about what you are, it's 100% about who you are and what team you play for!!! Trevor may be invited next year, but they wouldn't dare put that trophy in his hands!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 6:01 AM

You’re probably right allorange - but I hope not ! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Meh, we get the trophy that matters.***

Jan 8, 2019, 7:23 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Perfection: Tigers blowout Bama for first 15-0 season in modern era ]

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 7:15 AM

I feel like this piece ended without being buttoned up . Like David .. what happened next ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 8, 2019, 9:28 AM

Most of us remember the phrase “Clemsoning”. Seems like last night, Alabama was “Clemsoning”. From interceptions to botched fake field goals, they shot themselves in the foot ??. It was so much fun to see. Enjoy ?? this one, Tiger Nation! Looking forward to next year! Go Tigers!

Jan 8, 2019, 11:36 AM

Tigers were focused, determined and better all around last night. I was not surprised as I felt going in that Bama was very talented but that the Tigers were just as talented. Saban was out coached and Bama was reeling from the beginning with that Terrell interception. I'm so proud of our Tigers and their 15-0 season. Looking forward to a bright future with endless possibilities! GO TIGERS!!!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic