Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Clemson, ND coaches break down Cotton Bowl on ESPN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Clemson, ND coaches break down Cotton Bowl on ESPN

Dec 2, 2018, 3:29 PM

WATCH: Clemson, ND coaches break down Cotton Bowl on ESPN

No. 2 Clemson meets No. 3 Notre Dame in the Dec. 29 Cotton Bowl in Arlington, Texas (4 p.m./ESPN). ESPN hosted both coaches to talk up the matchup and their tea Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson, ND coaches break down Cotton Bowl on ESPN

Dec 2, 2018, 6:29 PM

I was so sad to hear that Brian Kelly was bored this weekend. Maybe joining a conference would help. ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2018, 7:09 PM

I actually hate hearing that preparing for Clemson was so boring, but then again, they have had the entire week while we were preparing for Pitt, for them to get a weeks head start getting ready for us. A Non conference has the advantage of getting their players healed up, and a week for putting in new plays and getting ready to play a conference team that has a longer schedule when they are winning!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2018, 6:49 PM

Looking at our schedule, looking at the ND schedule, and if we can compare the two with our common opponents, all with the exception of the Cuse game, and ND played them 3 full quarters without Dungey in the game. I'm going to just say that we have the better offense and defense. They will have had longer to prepare for us, and I'm going to assume that they will have put in a few plays that nobody has seen this year... I'm thinking we can win this one by 14, no less than 10, 31-17 is what I'm thinking!!! Go Tigers beat the catholic's, the one's that are to greedy to join a conference!!!

http://www.espn.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/87/notre-dame-fighting-irish

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We'll score more than 31 on Bama's Defense.

Dec 3, 2018, 3:45 AM

I say we put 42 on ND. Wake put 27, so I'm certain we can put up more.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic