Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Lawrence named ACC Co-Rookie of the Week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,282

TNET: Lawrence named ACC Co-Rookie of the Week

Oct 29, 2018, 1:06 PM

Lawrence named ACC Co-Rookie of the Week

CLEMSON, S.C. — The Atlantic Coast Conference announced today that quarterback Trevor Lawrence has been named ACC Co-Rookie of the Week for his performance in C Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Lawrence named ACC Co-Rookie of the Week

Oct 29, 2018, 2:40 PM

It's mind boggling why some people still question Dabo's decision to bench KB for Trevor Lawrence. And that is bc we are scoring more points and more TD's than we have since DW4, and TL is breaking records that DW4 set while at Clemson. I mean what is there to question, Trevor Lawrence has answered the questions for Dabo's reasoning for making the change!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2018, 8:00 AM

It's mind boggling why people are still mad at KB for transferring after seeing how good Trevor Lawrence is. KB wasn't winning the job back unless Lawrence got hurt. If KB wasn't the starter that would mean his career as a QB was over. 3 other QBs made the same decision. The only guy who stayed is the one who could still play after Lawrence leaves for the NFL.

The biggest difference between this year and last is much better play from the WRs, specifically Tee Higgins and Amari Rodgers. Justyn Ross is a great new weapon. has been true no matter who is under center, including Chase Brice. Furthermore, the defense is somehow even better than last year's unit. As good as Lawrence is, if KB had remained the starter, I am absolutely certain we'd still be 8-0.

Oct 30, 2018, 6:54 AM

How is it that among the Tigers, only Trevor won a player of week recognition, and it wasn't QB of the week?

Also, Tobias Palmer was NCSU player.

Oct 30, 2018, 7:36 AM

Because FSU beat themselves even worse than we beat them.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,282
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic