Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Trevor Lawrence highlights for Clemson-FSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,629

TNET: WATCH: Trevor Lawrence highlights for Clemson-FSU

Oct 28, 2018, 7:02 PM

WATCH: Trevor Lawrence highlights for Clemson-FSU

Check out highlights of Trevor Lawrence's impressive performance during Clemson's 59-10 whipping of Florida State on Saturday. Lawrence was 20-for-37 for 314 pa Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can anyone catch Amari ?

Oct 28, 2018, 7:34 PM

He should be running a go route every play - he is crazy fast !!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 7:40 PM

I noticed that too . He runs a lot like a good running back , pretty effortlessly by appearance , but he is both strong and fast with the addition of great hands .
Someone say something about WRU ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 29, 2018, 12:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Can anyone catch Amari ? ]

I never realized how fast he is until that short pass he turned into a long TD.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 7:35 PM

He should be running a go route every play - he is crazy fast !!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good Grief, i could hardly keep up with all that action

Oct 28, 2018, 9:46 PM

and multiple TD’s!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: Trevor Lawrence highlights for Clemson-FSU

Oct 28, 2018, 10:24 PM

Being as talented as TL is as a QB means everything. But being as talented as he is, and being 6'6" tall gives him more of an advantage to pick up receivers quicker, and that gives him an added second or two to get the ball off, and that is worth his weight in Gold!!! That is why the NFL loves talented tall QB's over talented shorter QB many times over!!! If Trevor Lawrence progresses upward a level every year that he is behind center at Clemson, he could be our first ever Heisman winner, and our first ever #1 NFL pick regardless of the need of QB's when he enters the NFL!!!

Just get TL stronger, and keep him healthy through out his college career, and he could be the best player to have ever played at Clemson, and that gives me goose bumps and causes the hair to stand up on my neck just thinking of how far up the ladder that Clemson FB has risen since the hiring of Dabo as our HC!!!

As the man that heads up our FB program says daily, the best is yet to come bc his dreams for Clemson stretches far beyond than we are now, Goooo Dabo, Goooo Tigerssss!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2018, 9:56 AM

Nice read David Hood!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2018, 10:16 AM

I think we need to get Trevor under center more. I think our running game would benefit from at least 10 to 15 plays under center. Power toss or sweep with Et or LynJ would be deadly to handle. Alabama Georgia and FSU use to use it against us when our linebackers was a lil slower. I think most young RB's are comfortable more with tosses and sweeps more than between the tackle runs and inside zone reads concepts. I realize you have to have the inside run game but college football is still college football and tosses and sweeps has been apart of college football since the begining.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2018, 12:37 PM

Plus the adjustment entering the NFL would be less difficult!!! And if it would benefit our running game with Trevor under center, why not do it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,629
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic