Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: As a drama-filled week plays out, Trevor Lawrence continues to cast a wide shadow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

TNET: As a drama-filled week plays out, Trevor Lawrence continues to cast a wide shadow

Sep 27, 2018, 1:07 PM

As a drama-filled week plays out, Trevor Lawrence continues to cast a wide shadow

The Tigers were dealt their only regular-season defeat last year by the Orange following a week which centered on Clemson’s quarterback situation and Kelly Bryant. This year the Tigers have to find a way to focus and get past this week’s “Days of Our Lives” episode – you better believe this 4-0 Syracuse team has been told by head coach Dino Babers that Clemson is ripe for the upset. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: As a drama-filled week plays out, Trevor Lawrence continues to cast a wide shadow

Sep 27, 2018, 1:10 PM

Welcome back David and congrats on your new baby

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Congratulations on the birth of your little one!

Sep 27, 2018, 1:12 PM

Hope Momma and baby( and of course, Daddy) are doing well.

Congratulations!

Sep 27, 2018, 1:20 PM

Children are truly a blessing. I hope everyone is well. We appreciate what you guys do and celebrate this time with you.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll tell you who really casts a 'wide' shadow.

Sep 27, 2018, 1:21 PM

It's SpillerHighLife® .
That thing is like an eclipse.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I'll tell you who really casts a 'wide' shadow.

Sep 27, 2018, 1:28 PM

Wide load:

Sep 27, 2018, 1:33 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Sep 27, 2018, 10:57 PM [ in reply to Re: I'll tell you who really casts a 'wide' shadow. ]

Gross :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats and welcome back***

Sep 27, 2018, 1:46 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Congratulations to you and Nikki

Sep 27, 2018, 1:49 PM

Children are a treasure and really help keep things in perspective.

Welcome back

Re: TNET: As a drama-filled week plays out, Trevor Lawrence continues to cast a wide shadow

Sep 27, 2018, 1:57 PM

Title makes it seem like a fat joke

Sep 27, 2018, 2:26 PM

Congratulations to you and Nikki, and also for putting the focus back on what is really important for the weekend. Not only Trevor, but the entire team needs to put this past them so they can go out and beat Syracuse this weekend.

drama, what a waste of energy***

Sep 27, 2018, 2:25 PM

Congrats on the new addition! Wishing you guys all the best!***

Sep 27, 2018, 2:30 PM

Sep 27, 2018, 2:36 PM

Congrats to you both David!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats on the new baby; there's nothing like them . . .

Sep 27, 2018, 1:22 PM

except grandchildren! Get some sleep when you can!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats, David and Nikki!

Sep 27, 2018, 3:29 PM

Nothing changes your life like children; they're a blessing in every way.

I don't have any but I read that in a book once.

Also, IDK why our opponents are excited about throwing themselves into the TL buzzsaw.

Congrats about Little Dikki!***

Sep 27, 2018, 3:56 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Sep 27, 2018, 4:38 PM

Congrats to you both, and your little blessing - Clemson's newest fan !

Sep 27, 2018, 4:45 PM

Sep 27, 2018, 5:21 PM

Chase Bryce... The Invisible Man...just dove under the radar..and 4 ****'s just wandered off and left you not only with the #2 spot on the team, but man, even YOU might want a 4hour pill...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 9:09 PM

Odds on starter in the 22/23 season.

Re: TNET: wide shadow?

Sep 27, 2018, 10:21 PM
AN SKY.jpg(59.0 K)

or scary shadow?

Sep 27, 2018, 10:10 PM

Congrats David and Nikki on the addition. I don't agree with your premise. This is another game for the Tigers. That is the teams focus, not the drama. TL will be dialed into the game plan. The D will be dialed in to shut down the up tempo Orange with a vengeance, much like last week. Dino will again have reason to shout expletives on National TV. Bryant has made a mistake for himself IMO, only to be learned too late. He was ultimately never for the team, but for himself. I wish him the best, but the Tigers will prevail big cause they are better than the Cuse. Let's rock the valley.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 11:10 PM

Yep, KB was the big boy on the team when no body could beat him out and take the QB starter spot from him. The moment that changed, the little boy cry baby was there to take over his character in an immature way!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 10:56 PM

Congratulations to you both David and Niki Hood. Your life just changed for the rest of your life bc, no matter how old your children will get before your exit life, you will always see them as kids and needing you about the same as they did their first day on this earth. That never changes when it's your own!!!

Sep 28, 2018, 9:50 PM

Congratulations David and Nicki on your new addition. A new Tiger fan in the fray is wonderful. This must be a great omen for the Tigers the rest of the season. Thanks for all you guys do in covering our Clemson Tigers!

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic