Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Former Clemson DT signs with Big 12 school
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: Former Clemson DT signs with Big 12 school

May 10, 2018, 5:42 PM

Former Clemson DT signs with Big 12 school

Clemson graduate and former Tigers defensive tackle Jabril Robinson has signed with West Virginia, the school announced Thursday. Robinson announced his intenti Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Former Clemson DT signs with Big 12 school

May 10, 2018, 5:48 PM

He'll get lots of playing time there, even though 6 of the top 7 return from the line. The top returners on the line are soph or Juniors on a unit that was terrible last year, ranked 99th in yards per rush at almost 5 yards per rush. Ugh.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

B12- now he may end up with as many

May 10, 2018, 6:00 PM

Career snaps as Wilkins. Good luck to this Tiger!

Congrats to Jabril...

May 10, 2018, 6:16 PM

Kick a** and show them what clemson boys are made of

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congrats to Jabril...

May 10, 2018, 7:42 PM

Good luck young man! Give em h-e-l-l!

Re: Congrats to Jabril...

May 10, 2018, 8:16 PM [ in reply to Congrats to Jabril... ]

Amen to that.

Though, something doesn't feel right about WVU. I want a piece of them big time after the Orange Bowl.

Leave no doubt, Dabo would run 80 up and them, and Brent, being thankful for the job opportunity after Steele didn't show up, would never call the dogs off, and they'd be lucky to get to 10 points.

If we ever get a shot at them in the next few years, they better pack a lunch cause they're in for an All Day Country @ $ $ Whopping.

You guys kicking WVU's butt in the Orange Bowl?

May 12, 2018, 10:29 AM

Ya know, I'd kinda like to see that. Except, I don't want WVU getting anywhere near the Orange Bowl. Plus, that would also mean that VT didn't make it to the Orange Bowl (though I think we're still probably a year or two away from being at that level).

Either way, no matter the venue, I'd love to see you guys beat them by 70 (they don't get to score 33).

May 10, 2018, 7:32 PM

I don't know how, but I sure missed hearing about Jabril transferring out... Hate that he left!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2018, 8:20 PM

Congrats to Jabril #1. Kid has to do what he thinks best. However, still think he’d gotten some playing time here and learn from the best. No doubt he should be a standout player but he is just 1 of 11. Not sure he’ll have a better chance at nfl there vs staying.

Good luck big fella and thanks for being a Tiger!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best of luck, Blue Ranger!***

May 12, 2018, 9:02 AM

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic