Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Ferrell on Clemson vs. Bama: "It doesn't get any bigger than that"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,339

New Story: Ferrell on Clemson vs. Bama: "It doesn't get any bigger than that"

Dec 17, 2017, 4:26 PM

Ferrell on Clemson vs. Bama: "It doesn't get any bigger than that"

To be the best you’ve got to beat the best, and Clelin Ferrell feels like top-ranked Clemson is in position to do just that. What does he say about the matchup with Bama? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Ferrell on Clemson vs. Bama: "It doesn't get any bigger than that"

Dec 17, 2017, 5:19 PM

What a level headed young man. This seems to be the norm with the players on this team. Great character, great humility. Says a lot about the leadership on this team. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Ferrell on Clemson vs. Bama: "It doesn't get any bigger than that"

Dec 17, 2017, 7:20 PM

He really stepped up his senior year and is going to be missed

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Dec 17, 2017, 8:17 PM

Senior???

Dec 17, 2017, 5:43 PM

You're right icebucket. This team seems ready mentally. can't ask for more. Imo, we'll be ready for the Tide.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2017, 6:31 PM

Sure sounds like the Tigers are ready. If they come out like they did against Miami they will turn the tide!!! Can’t wait to get to New Orleans!!
GO TIGERS!!!

Amazing insight.

Dec 17, 2017, 6:53 PM

Talking heads can polish the Bama turd all they wish.At the end of the day it will be the play of Ferrell and the rest of the Clemson men that leads to a Tigers victory!

GO TIGERS!!!DESTROY BAMA!!!LEAVE NO DOUBT!!!!!

Dec 17, 2017, 9:50 PM

I love hearing our young men talk about this game. We are not taking anything for granted but they still have confidence. Dabo has taught them right. I was wondering. Bama has a class for all freshman athletes that is required for football players. It is a class on public speaking (interview specific) where you learn to “come off well” ie don’t give poster board material to the other team and nothing the media can latch onto. I think that Clemson must have one of those classes.

Dec 18, 2017, 9:46 AM

Our guys get all the training on what to say and how to say it from listening to Dabo. Listen to the interviews. The players use the same quotes many times. Comes from the leadership. When you have to coaches we have you don’t have to rely on classroom training to teach them what to say.

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,339
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic