Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-South Carolina
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-South Carolina

Nov 19, 2017, 4:59 PM

Vegas odds on Clemson-South Carolina

Bragging rights are on the line for Saturday night's game between hated in-state rivals Clemson (10-1) and South Carolina (8-3). The defending National Champion Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-South Carolina

Nov 19, 2017, 5:08 PM

They will score 14/17 this year.
Tigers will have 50-60 points.

Gonna be tighter score than you'd believe due to 56-7 score in '16

Nov 19, 2017, 6:07 PM

an embarrassment which has sparked their team & coaches to get better..and Clemson's resounding win may indirectly be The force for their unexpected & successful 8-3 record.

I realize their East division was weak as plain water but...

Saying.. Coots can win if all the cards line uP.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So if it’s 38-17 you’ll be right

Nov 19, 2017, 6:18 PM

Clemson wins and covers and 56-7 remains in the history book along with 63-17 and 45-0 and 100 years of being the red-headed step child

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gonna be tighter score than you'd believe due to 56-7 score in '16

Nov 19, 2017, 9:02 PM [ in reply to Gonna be tighter score than you'd believe due to 56-7 score in '16 ]

Though you bring out a couple of good points, they are no match for us. Our OL and DL has too much talent and too much depth for them to be very competitive, and our skill players are too much, as well. We now are healthy, and I predict this will be one of those games that were very commonplace through the years when the only ones remaining in the stadium after half time were decked out in Orange, and the little cabooses were occupied with very drunk, very disappointed chicken attired "fans" claiming that next year would be different. And, oh by the way, the Muschump presser after the game will feature a man who looks like he may go "postal" at the slightest innuendo aimed at his failure, once again, to soar with the eagles.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2017, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Gonna be tighter score than you'd believe due to 56-7 score in '16 ]

They won 2 additional games this season from last year. One win was replacing Miss. State with Arkansas, and the other was having Florida be a 4-6 team this season after being 9-4 last year. Have them play Miss. State again, and have Florida be a decent team and they are 6-5 entering this game just as they were last year.

Nov 19, 2017, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Gonna be tighter score than you'd believe due to 56-7 score in '16 ]

WON'T BE CLOSE!

Nov 19, 2017, 6:26 PM

16-20 points sounds about right. If it starts to get out of hand Dabo willl pull guys to rest and avoid injuries. He’s got bigger fish to fry...

Wow. I thought it would be like 11.***

Nov 19, 2017, 6:40 PM

Nov 19, 2017, 7:39 PM

I hope we can get up early and actually put our foot on the gas and not give up cheap scores to get it close. Lets go TIGERS!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2017, 9:08 PM

Truly, this needs to be another "statement game". There still will be pundits for the secheat to have 2 entries in the "Big Dance", and the "Big's" will insist on being featured, too, as usual. I hope we come out this week, and it is a continuation of last week"s dominating, smothering performance. I think this one will be very fun to watch for us Tiger fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2017, 11:23 AM

Agreed!! I think we need to stomp the chicken $h!+ out of ‘em!

Nov 20, 2017, 11:26 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-South Carolina ]

I also think the Tigers, if they really want to show their teeth, will bomb the chickens. For their sake, I hope the bantams have shelters underneath their coops.

Nov 20, 2017, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-South Carolina ]

Now this is the time of year when most folks put stuffing into their birds. The Tigers are going to try and beat the stuffing OUT OF the birds. Hardy appetite Tigers!!!

They're probably the worst 8-3 team in the

Nov 20, 2017, 11:44 AM

universe.

And the mafia knows it.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic