Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,909

Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Oct 13, 2017, 9:47 AM

Friday Email Bag

Friday Email Bag
Each Friday I publish your comments and answer your questions. To submit a comment or questions, please email me at mickeyplyler@hotmail.com.

Mickey,

I was living but not plugged into college football during the

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Oct 13, 2017, 10:47 AM

Mickey, great insightful Qs & As as usual. I think you're right about the minor number of booers vs total attendance. Mainly a reflection of nervousness of game closeness and conservative play. Many remember when that happened years back and mistakes cost us a game late. This team is far different.

I see your definition of fairly close is a 17 point Tiger win. I think it's at least a TD more. Our D is too good for them.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plyler's Blog: Friday Email Bag

Oct 13, 2017, 1:18 PM

You hit the nail on the head with your comparison of Dabo and Ford. I was a student during the best part of the Ford era (1980 - 1984) and as students we didn't realize the friction between the coach and the administration which became much more apparent the last couple of years of his tenure and eventually caused enough frustration for him to leave. Dabo has enjoyed a much higher level of support from the administration and I hope that continues for a very long time. And you are so correct about the difference in offensive strategy. I learned to appreciate great defensive football during that time and still love to watch it today.
I was initially pretty upset with the few boo birds that showed up at the BC game and agree it is a very small number compared to the thousands of great Clemson fans but for me one person booing the Tigers is one too many!!! I have since Reminded myself that any time you put that many people in one place there are bound to be a few bad apples.
GO TIGERS and Happy Anniversary Dabo!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,909
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic