»
Topic: New Story: Miracle on the Moat: Swinney says accident puts life into perspective
Replies: 9   Last Post: Oct 5, 2017, 11:00 AM by: TigerBandgrad1282
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

New Story: Miracle on the Moat: Swinney says accident puts life into perspective

[1]
Oct 4, 2017, 7:46 PM

Miracle on the Moat: Swinney says accident puts life into perspective

The end of Tuesday’s practice turned into a life lesson for head coach Dabo Swinney and the Clemson football team, saying that a normal Tuesday night wound up as a teaching moment for everyone involved. Full Story »

flag link

Re: New Story: Miracle on the Moat: Swinney says accident puts life into perspective

[1]
Oct 4, 2017, 7:58 PM

Amazing real life saga that lasted hours. God's plan for our lives knows no bounds and can impact our upbringing in an instant.

2021 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link

Prayers are with them all.

Oct 4, 2017, 9:41 PM

Our Clemson family is strong.

I Love being a part of it. More and more daily.

flag link

amazing! #tiger family proud***

Oct 4, 2017, 9:45 PM

flag link

Re: New Story: Miracle on the Moat: Swinney says accident puts life into perspective

[1]
Oct 4, 2017, 9:46 PM

You are so right Eagle3. Been in and out of hospitals all summer and spent the whole day here at the hospital with my wife this time. She had a stroke today. Our health prohibits us from getting to any of the games anymore so you better enjoy it as Dabo says because you just don’t know what our creator has in store.

2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link

Oct 4, 2017, 9:53 PM

Wife and and I pray for you and your precious loved ones.

2021 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link

[1]
Oct 5, 2017, 7:39 AM

If you have not listened to 105.5 the Roar's William Qualkinbush talk about this accident, please do yourself a favor and listen. This was his cousin that was in the accident.
http://wccpfm.com/out-of-bounds/

flag link

Thanks for sharing.***

Oct 5, 2017, 8:49 AM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

Oct 5, 2017, 11:00 AM

Do you know approximately where in the show he talked about it?

flag link

I am glad the kid got help quickly and I hope he will be

Oct 5, 2017, 7:44 AM

alright but I bet you a nickel this kid was on his cell phone, texting, or being distractive while driving. I see it ALL the time now. Since the invention of the cell phone drivers are just plan stupid now while operating a motor vehicle...just saying

flag link

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: 2 section TDH row R $125

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
3434 people have read this post