Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Swinney VT preview press conference
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Swinney VT preview press conference

Sep 26, 2017, 1:01 PM

WATCH: Swinney VT preview press conference

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just freaking embarrassing......

Sep 26, 2017, 3:13 PM

......fans were booing this team. There has been a new standard set for this program and the way some fans appreciate it is by booing. This isn't South Carolina where we think we are something we aren't, this is the defending National Champs and to boo because you didn't get enough chances to get off your behinds to cheer until the 4th quarter while these players are busting their rear ends off just really really irritates me to no end. This isn't to everyone because bot everyone was booing but those boobirds know who they are and this is directly replying to them. I really don't care what teams boo and what teams don't all I know is we hold ourselves to a higher standard and I see it on here all the time how we consider ourselves the best fans in the nation. If your life revolves around young men playing a game to the point where you have to boo them then you may need to re-evaluate your life because there is definitely something missing. As you can tell that really bothers me but what bothers me more is the head coach having to go up to the team and say "welp they're booing us boys". Man just an out and out embarrassment. Not quite as bad as so called fans egging Tajh Boyd's house after the NC State loss in 2011, thats just beyond low and embarrassing. Thats someone should straight get their blank whipped.

Indicates poor understanding...

Sep 26, 2017, 4:20 PM

of this team, this program to boo. I had no doubt we would break the BC defense in the 4th quarter. Our depth, talent, combined with our conditioning made it inevitable.

Re: Just freaking embarrassing......

Sep 26, 2017, 6:14 PM [ in reply to Just freaking embarrassing...... ]

I just knew when I clicked on your response, based on the subject title, it was going to be about the microphones for the interview.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic