Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't know about y'all, but this team is right where I hoped they'd be.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Don't know about y'all, but this team is right where I hoped they'd be.

Sep 25, 2017, 10:42 AM

Looking over the schedule before the season, I saw the first 5 games incl ranked Aub, on the road at Louvul, and on the road at VT and thought it would be difficult with a young team to come out of that without a loss.

Well, 4-0 with 1 to go and I feel greatly optimistic with where we are. BC was a surprise to most of us considering how we looked in the other 3 games on O, but I think it was good to get some adversity in game and give the coaches plenty of teachable moments.

Perhaps I'm blinded by orange, but I see the VT game being more similar to Louvul than BC or Aub with the good guys pulling away early.

We have great opportunity ahead and I am ecstatic that Dabo has put together another squad of quality characters that I feel good about cheering for on the way to (hopefully) another CFP.

Lots of tough games ahead: VT, GT (we better be effective on O!), NCSt, FSU.. we'll need to keep getting better, but I like our chances in each one.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I gave a thumbs up for Capt. Obvious & the

Sep 25, 2017, 11:16 AM

No shyatt brigade...just bc it's Monday...ya know?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't know about y'all, but this team is right where I hoped they'd be.

May 5, 2022, 11:15 AM

I wonder if I am the only one somewhat concerned about Wake Forest...traditionally a pushover, but looks to be somewhat better this year. They are 4-0 right now, and though not yet challenged they appear to be much better than usual, and teams might be wise to not overlook them.

No chance we loose to an unranked team at home.

Sep 25, 2017, 11:25 AM

Wait, umm....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: No chance we loose to an unranked team at home.

Sep 25, 2017, 11:38 AM

We just need to take the games one at a time. We get every bodies best shot! None of the games are easy, but we have the potential to be really good. Great defense, so so to great offense and pretty good kicking team so far. Our coaches are doing great at winning games, even if they are not always pretty, but we get the W. Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We cannot afford to overlook anyone. BC should be a good

Sep 25, 2017, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Don't know about y'all, but this team is right where I hoped they'd be. ]

example of that. That being said, we go three deep with players more talented than Wake. They cannot play with us for four quarters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2017, 11:34 AM

I think the VT game will be a good one for both offense and defense. BV and the defense will torment the freshman QB. I really believe that our offense learned to take what was given to us in the BC game. We'll see more zone and our OC coordinators will be ready. We might pitch a shutout!!!

Sep 25, 2017, 11:55 AM

I thought 1-3 and would have been absolutely amazed at 3-1. Now I'm hoping we can win our next to last game.

Oh; thank god, I just woke from a nighrmare. I was dreaming I was a Coot!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic