Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rewatching the UL game; what a complete performance
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 735

Rewatching the UL game; what a complete performance

Sep 23, 2017, 9:19 AM

Contain on Jackson. Run/pass balance on O. Spreading the work to numerous players. Amazing punting. Very few mistakes. So impressed with these guys and what Dabo and staff have been able to do with essentially new players on O. If Bryant continues to be consistent or improve, we are in for a great ride!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

KB will get more and more comfortable as he goes along.

Sep 23, 2017, 9:36 AM

He's going to be a real handful for the coots' D.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rewatching the UL game; what a complete performance

Sep 23, 2017, 10:28 AM

As with many other things Dabo has been right about, he's right that it's all about Clemson. Clemson cannot beat Clemson. If they minimize mistakes, they will be fine, regardless of who is lined up across from them. Otherwise, games that should not be close, could be close.

Unlike many teams, Clemson has what it takes to control its own destiny. In my view, they've had what it takes for years, but mistakes have stood in the way. IMO, in past years, Clemson made teams like NC State, UNC, Va Tech, and Louisville appear to be better than they actually were. We'll see if this is the year that Clemson takes the next step and play relatively mistake-free most of the time.

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Replies: 2
| visibility 735
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic